can kwood ever make pan india movie now

sarvayogi

2 minutes ago, TopLechipoddi said:

Babai emana Loki gadu poonaada neeku, kwood was way before to TFI....Roja, Bharateeyudu, Robot are just  examples. 

anna nee lantodu vacchi finger pedatadu ane I posted this in first page..please check

"ooh please dont tell those low budget movies..I think you donno the definition I am referring to.I meant 500-1000 cr collection movies etc in recent decade..now please dont tell roja/bombay movie released all over india and is a pan india movie..."

45 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Kaakarey kaakooo… oonaarey kaakaa… oh narey aaa narey O naarey kaakaa…

kaka thum ninna monna last 4-5 months kidar gayaarey?

Ikkade unna

nuvvu nannu tag chesthe respond avtha 

Nuvvu dekude ledu kada kaka 

hope you are doing well 

More than PAN india it is important to produce content oriented films. Kwood & Malayalam movies are way on top of giving strong content based quality cinemas. 

Twood is more of heroism based masala movies, just because baahubali and RRR made good money and reach doesn't mean twood is ruling in PAN india movies.

In the recent times quite a few Tamil movies got recognised for their storyline and content across the country. ‘Vikram Vedha’, ‘Soorarai Pottru’, ‘Jai Bhim’ and ‘Maanaadu’, to name a few, are now being remade in other Indian languages.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bantu04 said:

More than PAN india it is important to produce content oriented films. Kwood & Malayalam movies are way on top of giving strong content based quality cinemas. 

Twood is more of heroism based masala movies, just because baahubali and RRR made good money and reach doesn't mean twood is ruling in PAN india movies.

In the recent times quite a few Tamil movies got recognised for their storyline and content across the country. ‘Vikram Vedha’, ‘Soorarai Pottru’, ‘Jai Bhim’ and ‘Maanaadu’, to name a few, are now being remade in other Indian languages.

they collectively wont even make 100 rs in all language combined..they will get screen in some europe country movie events..who wants that ..

2 hours ago, kittaya said:

Only rajini kanth nailed it .. even Kamal was second ...in getting recognition... 

Maniratnam pulled top Bollywood actors into his films... Which helped him to go in Hindi... 

Rajni was a know face to rest of the India but not a super star

9 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Most of mani ratnam/shankar movies are pan india movies. 

oree nee yamma kadupu maada...pan india ante 3-4 language lo release kaadu ra ayya...blockbuster hit with never before seen collections..

ipudu endi..nuvvu I(manoharudu) and snehitulu(3 idiots remake) .. both shankar kalakhandalu pan india antav..antena?

mani ratnam is like bapu or old age director type...life lo oka hit kotti they will tell centuries together...

5 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

oree nee yamma kadupu maada...pan india ante 3-4 language lo release kaadu ra ayya...blockbuster hit with never before seen collections..

ipudu endi..nuvvu I(manoharudu) and snehitulu(3 idiots remake) .. both shankar kalakhandalu pan india antav..antena?

mani ratnam is like bapu or old age director type...life lo oka hit kotti they will tell centuries together...

They simply can’t digest the success of rajamouli because he is kamma 

8 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

U confused me. I thought pan india movies gurunchi adigavani. Never before never after collections condition choodaledhu. Yaa collections choosthey ssr & neel nailed it

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

U confused me. I thought pan india movies gurunchi adigavani. Never before never after collections condition choodaledhu. Yaa collections choosthey ssr & neel nailed it

Pan Indian movie ante india lo every state chusina movie okati cheppu uncle tamil vallu theesindhi.

4 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

did rajni score a hit after

what was his last hit other than basha or robot..can you please enlighten...he was never a pan india star..just to please tambilu people used to do his bhajana

agreed va... but the thing is Basha is enough ... 

and that too central lo tamilians undatam vallaaa.... inkaa chala undhi

2 hours ago, AryaD said:

Rajni was a know face to rest of the India but not a super star

Rajani is the super star of India only I believeeee

4 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Kamal gadi movies maree rotta untunnay gatha 10 years nundi 

kamal pani aeppudo ayipoiyindhiii 

Vikram is the non-recognisedddd trailerrrrr 

and mana Industry nundi okka top notch actor leduuu 

this cannot become a pan india I believeee