Manager sent an email -- Talent review discussion

Aamphat

1. Who are you?

1. What is your Talent Potential compared to other team members in our team?

1. What is your career aspirations? 

1. What are you working on developmentally to prepare yourself for that next move?

emanna manchi answers evvandi naku em ardam avvatle. monne okadini lepi dengaru, nannu kuda leputharemo anipistundi

Just now, Aamphat said:
    1. Who are you?

1. What are you working on developmentally to prepare yourself for that next move?

emanna manchi answers evvandi naku em ardam avvatle. monne okadini lepi dengaru, nannu kuda leputharemo anipistundi

Full time aa? Mem contractors baa can’t help 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Aamphat said:
    1. Who are you?

1. What is your Talent Potential compared to other team members in our team? They work only 40 hrs per week, I work 80 

1. What is your career aspirations?  To take your position eventually @3$%

1. What are you working on developmentally to prepare yourself for that next move? Developing lunch time relations @Odalestyle 

10 minutes ago, Aamphat said:
    1. Who are you?

How is your recent performance ?? Reviews bagane vunnaya ?? Usual ga company lo cost cutting start chesinappudu ilanti chetha tho vastaru… just fill it up with all your things.. vaadiki mind 10gali nee doc choosi… 

15 minutes ago, Aamphat said:
    1. Who are you?

This is the only reason i never considered fulltime option n will never do

Frankly & honestly and open heart with RK cheppali ante, e time lo review discussions laantivi Talent gurinchi kaadu brotheru, "your Luck and time" meeda base ayi untadhi decision/outcome, brace up !

25 minutes ago, Aamphat said:
    1. Who are you?

Congratulations you are fired cc @texas

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Aamphat said:
    1. Who are you?

G lo noppi , em answer chestam ra babuuuuu

maximum phekudey phekali , ledantey exit chupustaru good luck, banking side aa

24 minutes ago, Aamphat said:
    1. Who are you?

Strange.. manager needs to work with you and discuss all this in 1:1.. i am short of words to tell how much i hate the second question. 

1) ur name & title.

2) focus on telling about ur strengths. Dont bad mouth about ur colleagues. I mean vallu cheyyaleru, neney cheyyagalanu type answers ivvaku.

3) whats ur goal? Tech lead or principle engineer or what ever

4) if u answered lead or any architect for 3, u need to frame this accordingly. I am trying to get hands on exp with all the components. Leading this and that project. Identifing potential enhancements to the project. 

Cant think anything else. Its really strange process. 3 and 4 are ok. Most mgrs will look for them in one way or other. 2 mathram full fishy undi. Answer it carefully. Anything u say can be used against u

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Aamphat said:
    1. Who are you?

introduce home to the concept of "Who am I" from this video

Do not compare with others ani cheppu

Destiny that has already been decided for me and my company ani cheppu

i have answered in the above 3 question already ani cheppu, hope you develop the level of maturity to understand me ani cheppu

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sarvayogi said:

Looks like what ever reply you say he will give a counter answer and he is starting to replace or lay you off...so for formality ee meeting petti as discussed ani cheptadu

be prepared

I don't think this is layoff, layoff may follow later, manager does not know how to decide, hence he is giving option to present your case better