Car shipping - interstate

changure1

Just now, changure1 said:

Bhayyas,

did anyone ship car recently out of state? Any recommendations for good company with reasonable rates?

Need to ship to TX

from wer?

54 minutes ago, changure1 said:

Bhayyas,

did anyone ship car recently out of state? Any recommendations for good company with reasonable rates?

Need to ship to TX

There is no good company…its all like evad ekkuva isthe vadiki first contact sestar.. if u pay little extra $200 they ll ship in 3,4 days…east coast to west coast they ship my car in 4 days.

Should be very expensive now as the shipping rates have gone up really high because of driver shortage and high fuel prices.. why don’t you drive? Bachelor aithe 2 days lo kotteyachu

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I haven't shipped a car out of state recently, but I did a quick online search and found a company called www.a1autotransport.com that looks pretty good. They have great reviews and reasonable rates. Plus, they offer door-to-door service. You can check them out at www.a1autotransport.com. If you're looking for other options, you could ask around in your local community to see if anyone has used a company they can recommend. You can also search online and compare rates from different companies. It's important to remember to read the fine print and ask questions before signing a contract. Good luck! Hope you find a good company that fits your budget.