NJ and TX - pros and cons, and Out of state taxes ?

San_K

Living in NJ now, paying $1650 for 2BHK rent. Currently working remote from NJ. 

Work location is South lake, Dallas, Tx. Rents chustuney almost same vunnayi. I don't have any plans to buy house in the next 2 years. TX address vundhi on paychecks so I'm not paying state tax. Any one knows how much taxes I need to pay to NJ at the end ?

NJ nundi TX ki move avvudamu ani thinking.. But winter lo snow difference tappinchi inka e benefit kanipisthalledu in TX. Infact NJ and surrounding places lo there are too many things to do and visit. TX konchem dry area ani heard. 

So TX ki move aithey emina advantages emina vuntey cheppandi.. 

In texas .. ipudu good location lo 2bhk rents baaga increase ayyaay ... like by 500-600 increase in 1-yr.. manchi new apartments ante 2000$ now 2bhk 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

First you are violating immigration rules, second you are doing tax fraud by not paying taxes in NJ. Which state drivers license do you have now ?

nee yavva..ee DB lo shaana mandi chesedi ade

19 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

down the line visa petition processing lo impact untadhi. Friend gaadiki 5 yrs back RFE ochindi, that too eppudo few years back his home address was in different city than work location that too in GC process. Don't know/remember at which specific stage in GC process.

https://www.truvisa.com/t/can-i-work-from-home-on-h1b-visa-what-if-my-home-is-in-different-state-or-city-than-my-office/55

https://www.truvisa.com/t/my-lca-and-i-129-has-company-address-nj-and-i-have-been-working-from-home-ca/1012/2

20 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

down the line visa petition processing lo impact untadhi. Friend gaadiki 5 yrs back RFE ochindi, that too eppudo few years back his home address was in different city than work location that too in GC process. Don't know/remember at which specific stage in GC process.

https://www.truvisa.com/t/can-i-work-from-home-on-h1b-visa-what-if-my-home-is-in-different-state-or-city-than-my-office/55

https://www.truvisa.com/t/my-lca-and-i-129-has-company-address-nj-and-i-have-been-working-from-home-ca/1012/2

485 apply chesaka ilantivi bayatiki vasthai antaru...chaala mandhiki RFE's paddai and may be called for Interview as well. If you are lucky and escape GC process, then citizenship ki malli pattukovachu antaru. So ippatidaaka no issues ani eppatiki alage untadi ani kaadu. Nijanga TX waste, NJ best anukunte, payroll ade state ki run chey and amendment file chesuko...all happies

54 minutes ago, San_K said:

Living in NJ now, paying $1650 for 2BHK rent. Currently working remote from NJ. 

Work location is South lake, Dallas, Tx. Rents chustuney almost same vunnayi. I don't have any plans to buy house in the next 2 years. TX address vundhi on paychecks so I'm not paying state tax. Any one knows how much taxes I need to pay to NJ at the end ?

NJ nundi TX ki move avvudamu ani thinking.. But winter lo snow difference tappinchi inka e benefit kanipisthalledu in TX. Infact NJ and surrounding places lo there are too many things to do and visit. TX konchem dry area ani heard. 

So TX ki move aithey emina advantages emina vuntey cheppandi.. 

See below you aee in double troble

where is your lca and h1 ? 
you dont know the issue until face 

ekkada charles shwab na work chesedi 

46 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

First you are violating immigration rules, second you are doing tax fraud by not paying taxes in NJ. Which state drivers license do you have now ?

Just now, manadonga said:

See below you aee in double troble

where is your lca and h1 ? 
you dont know the issue until face 

ekkada charles shwab na work chesedi 

ar11 lo cheppali ekkada vundedhi ani 

59 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

temporary ki anni bagane untaye.. dorikithe oka pakka eyeRS inko pakka uchyIS gunapam dhimputharu.. 

he need to do amendment and stop running paychecks on TX state immediately