NJ and TX - pros and cons, and Out of state taxes ?

San_K

2 hours ago, San_K said:

Living in NJ now, paying $1650 for 2BHK rent. Currently working remote from NJ. 

Work location is South lake, Dallas, Tx. Rents chustuney almost same vunnayi. I don't have any plans to buy house in the next 2 years. TX address vundhi on paychecks so I'm not paying state tax. Any one knows how much taxes I need to pay to NJ at the end ?

NJ nundi TX ki move avvudamu ani thinking.. But winter lo snow difference tappinchi inka e benefit kanipisthalledu in TX. Infact NJ and surrounding places lo there are too many things to do and visit. TX konchem dry area ani heard. 

So TX ki move aithey emina advantages emina vuntey cheppandi.. 

taxes light.. whereever you feel healthy.. i mean less allergies go with that

2 hours ago, texas said:

If you are on H1 then you are on trouble for tax fraud 

He is asking at the end of year how much need to pay for NJ..

Means he is ready to pay the taxes Right .. than where is the fraud here 

23 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

That won’t work on H1 if u know the rules and go by book 

43 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

residing at one state and work location in a different state itself violating h1 status without amendment and also not paying taxes to living state.

Tarvatha pay chesta anna... asala money meedha fine kuda vestharu if one doing this for many years

NJ pros -- places to explore , all weathers you can experience , neighboring 8-10 states , every hour takes you new state

NJ cons -- no work opportunities unless close to NY or fully remote , 5 months bad weather , old state

TX pros -- good summer weather , indian food (only if you in dallas) , no state tax , very good new homes due to area

TX cons -- summer extremely hot(jun-aug), nothing to explore , all your life is only in TX , high property tax , loveda indina santa and indian politics and comparisons , face racoons insects snakes at times due to heat

After a point in life you should not think of living expense...except core SF or seattle , almost all tier1/2 cities are in same range now

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, San_K said:

Living in NJ now, paying $1650 for 2BHK rent. Currently working remote from NJ. 

Work location is South lake, Dallas, Tx. Rents chustuney almost same vunnayi. I don't have any plans to buy house in the next 2 years. TX address vundhi on paychecks so I'm not paying state tax. Any one knows how much taxes I need to pay to NJ at the end ?

NJ nundi TX ki move avvudamu ani thinking.. But winter lo snow difference tappinchi inka e benefit kanipisthalledu in TX. Infact NJ and surrounding places lo there are too many things to do and visit. TX konchem dry area ani heard. 

So TX ki move aithey emina advantages emina vuntey cheppandi.. 

you are paying 1650 in NJ, you can afford to live in 1650 + 500 = 2150 for the same without violating any State Tax laws and immigration fraud (LCA + Payroll + residence/work location should all be same, else you can get H1B NOIR)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

NJ pros -- places to explore , all weathers you can experience , neighboring 8-10 states , every hour takes you new state

NJ cons -- no work opportunities unless close to NY or fully remote , 5 months bad weather , old state

TX pros -- good summer weather , indian food (only if you in dallas) , no state tax , very good new homes due to area

TX cons -- summer extremely hot(jun-aug), nothing to explore , all your life is only in TX , high property tax , loveda indina santa and indian politics and comparisons , face racoons insects snakes at times due to heat

After a point in life you should not think of living expense...except core SF or seattle , almost all are in same range now

nuvvu seattle aa undedi

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Texas food is good bro. I heard you even have mutton burgers there.

Yes even hen burger not hen sandwich 🥪 

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

you are paying 1650 in NJ, you can afford to live in 1650 + 500 = 2150 for the same without violating any State Tax laws and immigration fraud (LCA + Payroll + residence/work location should all be same, else you can get H1B NOIR)

aa extra 500 unte India lo can pay 2 BHK monthly EMI or go get some nice lap dances and massage

aa mentality unna vallu why will they think of some case 10 years later vankul

45 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

aa extra 500 unte India lo can pay 2 BHK monthly EMI or go get some nice lap dances and massage

aa mentality unna vallu why will they think of some case 10 years later vankul

Sarvayogi Patha id lo cheppinuntey clarity vachedhi ephdu kastam