NJ and TX - pros and cons, and Out of state taxes ?

San_K

4 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

I see many people comments about getting drivers license in other state is also a prob lol.

Don’t fear too much man, these are the people who say don’t travel during opt, don’t travel during opt ext, don’t travel during H1b and don’t travel ever.

You are working for your employer and it’s fine if you are working away from your client taking remote as long as your lca and work location stays same as client location. If you didn’t do amendment make sure you file it if you are visiting india simple. 

go where you want and don’t listen to all slavery comments here, they know nothing

Yeah. Matter motham chudakunda jumped.

Getting DL in other state or extensions is not a problem as long as dual LCA filed. I got two times DL in the last 2 years as well as H1B extension along with amendment and transfer.

LCA and amendments correct ga vuntey - em problem vundadu asala.

18 minutes ago, San_K said:

Yeah. Matter motham chudakunda jumped.

Getting DL in other state or extensions is not a problem as long as dual LCA filed. I got two times DL in the last 2 years as well as H1B extension along with amendment and transfer.

LCA and amendments correct ga vuntey - em problem vundadu asala.

I don’t even understand why getting a DL in other state is problem , why does H1b or Lca have to do anything with DL? What are you taking dude

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

I don’t even understand why getting a DL in other state is problem , why does H1b or Lca have to do anything with DL? What are you taking dude

Minna telsina vadiki uscis vachindhi driving license oka state vedu undedhi inko state

5 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Minna telsina vadiki uscis vachindhi driving license oka state vedu undedhi inko state

Lca oka state and driving license inko state lo unte em prob baa

2 hours ago, Swatkat said:

2 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Lca oka state and driving license inko state lo unte em prob baa

I heard a different case from my friend 3 years back. She was working in state A. Residing in state B and applied for a DL there. DMV vallu called USCIS to get info about her immigration status. 2 Weeks Later her visa petition was rejected and she went back to India. Amendment and LCA lu gatra lu emi cheyyaledhu where she was residing. Enthavaraku nijamo teliyadhu.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, San_K said:

I heard a different case from my friend 3 years back. She was working in state A. Residing in state B and applied for a DL there. DMV vallu called USCIS to get info about her immigration status. 2 Weeks Later her visa petition was rejected and she went back to India. Amendment and LCA lu gatra lu emi cheyyaledhu where she was residing. Enthavaraku nijamo teliyadhu.

Same here vallki info pothey ceditho enail chat and manager nunchi email confirmation anni hariginaye

1 hour ago, San_K said:

Dmv contact immigration to check their status validity normally know and does she have any petetion filed at that time? Something fishy 

55 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Dmv contact immigration to check their status validity normally know and does she have any petetion filed at that time? Something fishy 

No idea.. 3 years back story.