Y few dbians unable to admit CBN achievements

TOM_BHAYYA

Thank you cbn for all the development.

thank you for bringing cell phones to india(he himself said it).

Thank you for inspiring satya nadella to go to us.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Vaampire said:

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

6gej9s.gif

ys-jagan.gif

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

i know some people make fun

cannot believe u too doing it

he said about the policy he discussed during vajpayee regime 

be it national highways or this cellphone thing 

i agree on satya nadella thing though its too much from cbn lol 

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

i know some people make fun

cannot believe u too doing it

he said about the policy he discussed during vajpayee regime 

be it national highways or this cellphone thing 

i agree on satya nadella thing though its too much from cbn lol 

I just said what cbn said. i will make fun of cell phones thing. Endukantey aa dialog kottindi 2018 tg elections campaigning lo lb nagar daggara. Karma koddi nenu akkadey undi live lo vinna.
 Fyi, cell phones started in india started in 91.

hitech city ki punadhi padindi kooda 92/92 loney. Appati congi cm was busy in dealing with stupid congi internal headaches(mostly because if power hunger of ys) and then ntr totally ignored it and later cbn took over it. 

Just now, Vaampire said:

I just said what cbn said. i will make fun of cell phones thing. Endukantey aa dialog kottindi 2018 tg elections campaigning lo lb nagar daggara. Karma koddi nenu akkadey undi live lo vinna.
 Fyi, cell phones started in india started in 91.

hitech city ki punadhi padindi kooda 92/92 loney. Appati congi cm was busy in dealing with stupid congi internal headaches(mostly because if power hunger of ys) and then ntr totally ignored it and later cbn took over it. 

cell phones 91 lo vachina how many used it 

hitech city initiation ok so many sheems ignored it cbn took it n took it to reality

enthaina idly veeraju sheem ayithey neeku comfortable

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

cell phones 91 lo vachina how many used it 

hitech city initiation ok so many sheems ignored it cbn took it n took it to reality

enthaina idly veeraju sheem ayithey neeku comfortable

See this is the problem.  Ur still kind of believeing cell phones were bought to india by cbn. How many people used it antey. 
early 2000’s lo cell phones adaption all over the world perigindi. Adhi kooda navalley ani athanu cheppadam meeru nammadam.

do u know that practically anyone was able to get passport from Ap in late 90’s and early 2000’s?  Was very very easy. 

FPgoWepaQAI0tX0?format=jpg&name=medium

Karnataka had a 41% share in services exports, mostly IT and ITeS. With exports worth $90.82 billion in the 2021-22 fiscal (up to February), Karnataka is ahead of Maharashtra ($35.82 billion), Tamil Nadu ($27.98 billion) and Telangana ($26.87 billion.

There are around 40 unicorns in Bengaluru, around 40% of India’s share,

Three out of four Indian decacorns (companies with a valuation of $10 billion and more) are from Bengaluru -- Flipkart, Swiggy and Byju’s.

Hyderabad is home to one unicorn - Darwinbox - which achieved unicorn status in January 2022

Just now, Vaampire said:

See this is the problem.  Ur still kind of believeing cell phones were bought to india by cbn. How many people used it antey. 
early 2000’s lo cell phones adaption all over the world perigindi. Adhi kooda navalley ani athanu cheppadam meeru nammadam.

do u know that practically anyone was able to get passport from Ap in late 90’s and early 2000’s?  Was very very easy. 

i think u r missing my statement

there r n no. of ways to interpret statement

am talking about reachability to common man

cellphone was expensive those days 

ee cbn okadu chesindhi cheppukoledu correct ga chivariki troll avutadu 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

i think u r missing my statement

there r n no. of ways to interpret statement

am talking about reachability to common man

cellphone was expensive those days 

ee cbn okadu chesindhi cheppukoledu correct ga chivariki troll avutadu 

India ki cell phones neney techa. I can interpret that statement only in one way.

cbn valla cell phones prices thaggayi ani nuvvu chepthuntey inka em cheptham.  If u take any electronic device, the pattern is very similar. It takes time for adapting and price to come with in reach

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Lol....why wasn't he able to do the same in AP? Have you forgotten all the natak he did over there?

Casteism is prominent in AP...not in Telangana.

I don't have any caste fyi.

do you happen to fuck produce the same baby twice, you may try

Hyderabad was a city with many central govt institutions not private sector, amaravati was more bigger challenge

its is better to take challenge and fail than do nothing like Jaganaal

8 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Why should they mate?

Prathi saari TDP ante Telugu vaari aatmagouravam nilabettina party antaaru? Asalu yevadu ichaadu TDP ki aa bhaadyatha? Telugu vaallu andharu velli Ntr ni adigaara? 'Telugu vaari aatma gouravam' ani oka slogan by mistake NTR start cheesaadu, EENAADU propaganda cheesindhi. Lucky gaa work out ayyindhi.

Nizamgaa TDP aneedhi Telugu vaari A-gouravam aithe, mari anni saarlu yendhuku voodipooyindhi?

TDPs 16 year rule between 1983-2004 resulted in:

1. Making 1% caste fellaas the richest group in AP.

2. The rise of TRS and Telangana Movement.

3. Caste feelings exported from AP to all over the world, the TDP solely responsible for it.

4. The rise of YSR and his factionism, goondaism.

5. Bifurcation of state and thus backwardness of AP.

Telugu vaari atma gouravam congress ni niluvuna 10gi nilabettina NTR kanipettadu, i agree TDP in current form cannot use it

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

do you happen to fuck produce the same baby twice, you may try

Hyderabad was a city with many central govt institutions not private sector, amaravati was more bigger challenge

its is better to take challenge and fail than do nothing like Jaganaal

Hyderabad had the good infrastructure compared to many other cities. Lot of places in hyd had drainage system much before other cities. Osmania univ, jntu, secreteriat, gandhi hospital etc etc etc were there.  Cbn did use that infra & developed IT in hyd. I agree to this statement even though hitech foundation was laid by congi. 

But the problem is with his tall claims. Hyd ni world map lo neney petta. Hyd vallaki early ga levadam neney nerpa. India ki cellphone neney thecha, satya nadella ki neney inspiration etc etc never ending list.

he worked as cm for close to 9 years for united ap. Hyd thappa inkoti raadhu noti nunchi.

lets talk facts. According to media projection, law & order was in control during cbn regime. Facts matladithey cm meedha murder attack ayindi, 2 ex home ministers were murdered. Okka ips officer ni nadi road meedha champaru day time lo. Human rights president got killed during day time in city. Forgot the count of how many mla’s got brutally murdered. Naxalism was at peak. Mafia vallaki passports batani’s antha easy ga dorikevi. Fake currency ki adda. Land kabjas start ayayi.
Fake stamp papers.  Honest ga cheppali antey 89-94 congi rule was much much better than cbn.  Please tell me what statement is wrong in this para.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

Telugu vaari atma gouravam congress ni niluvuna 10gi nilabettina NTR kanipettadu, i agree TDP in current form cannot use it

😂 congi insulted then cm’s. Agreed. Daantlo telugu vaadi atma gauram ento. 

same ntr vangi vangi dhandam pettadu same indira ki

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

😂 congi insulted then cm’s. Agreed. Daantlo telugu vaadi atma gauram ento. 

same ntr vangi vangi dhandam pettadu same indira ki

Aa episode ninche he proved how to retain self respect, that is why he was able to fuck and dismantle congress big time

Every motherboard is trying to replicate the same success story but failed miserably, example is our megastar who sold the same atma gouravam to Sonia