Y few dbians unable to admit CBN achievements

TOM_BHAYYA

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Hyderabad had the good infrastructure compared to many other cities. Lot of places in hyd had drainage system much before other cities. Osmania univ, jntu, secreteriat, gandhi hospital etc etc etc were there.  Cbn did use that infra & developed IT in hyd. I agree to this statement even though hitech foundation was laid by congi. 

But the problem is with his tall claims. Hyd ni world map lo neney petta. Hyd vallaki early ga levadam neney nerpa. India ki cellphone neney thecha, satya nadella ki neney inspiration etc etc never ending list.

he worked as cm for close to 9 years for united ap. Hyd thappa inkoti raadhu noti nunchi.

lets talk facts. According to media projection, law & order was in control during cbn regime. Facts matladithey cm meedha murder attack ayindi, 2 ex home ministers were murdered. Okka ips officer ni nadi road meedha champaru day time lo. Human rights president got killed during day time in city. Forgot the count of how many mla’s got brutally murdered. Naxalism was at peak. Mafia vallaki passports batani’s antha easy ga dorikevi. Fake currency ki adda. Land kabjas start ayayi.
Fake stamp papers.  Honest ga cheppali antey 89-94 congi rule was much much better than cbn.  Please tell me what statement is wrong in this para.

25 paisa chesi rupay chesanani cheppadam is anyday better than rupai chesta ani 80 paisa 10geyadam, we all know that 2 father son MF’s are

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

25 paisa chesi rupay chesanani cheppadam is anyday better than rupai chesta ani 80 paisa 10geyadam, we all know that 2 father son MF’s are

R u saying cbn is saint and zero corruption?

nenu cbn gurunchi rasina daantlo edaina thappu untey point cheyyi. 

12 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

Telugu vaari atma gouravam congress ni niluvuna 10gi nilabettina NTR kanipettadu, i agree TDP in current form cannot use it

Chill out mate, there was a huge Void in 1980s in politics. There was no opposition to congress in AP and many other states. NTR used that political vaccuum and got succeeded. Chiranjeevi was not having that in 2009. There were might competitors for him in the form of CBN and YSR. So he lost.

If NTR were to contest in 2009, he would have been given the same treatment by the people. However I have to admit that Ramoji's evil plans all got succeeded and he earned lakhs of crores using Ntr and TDP.

10 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Hyderabad had the good infrastructure compared to many other cities. Lot of places in hyd had drainage system much before other cities. Osmania univ, jntu, secreteriat, gandhi hospital etc etc etc were there.  Cbn did use that infra & developed IT in hyd. I agree to this statement even though hitech foundation was laid by congi. 

But the problem is with his tall claims. Hyd ni world map lo neney petta. Hyd vallaki early ga levadam neney nerpa. India ki cellphone neney thecha, satya nadella ki neney inspiration etc etc never ending list.

he worked as cm for close to 9 years for united ap. Hyd thappa inkoti raadhu noti nunchi.

lets talk facts. According to media projection, law & order was in control during cbn regime. Facts matladithey cm meedha murder attack ayindi, 2 ex home ministers were murdered. Okka ips officer ni nadi road meedha champaru day time lo. Human rights president got killed during day time in city. Forgot the count of how many mla’s got brutally murdered. Naxalism was at peak. Mafia vallaki passports batani’s antha easy ga dorikevi. Fake currency ki adda. Land kabjas start ayayi.
Fake stamp papers.  Honest ga cheppali antey 89-94 congi rule was much much better than cbn.  Please tell me what statement is wrong in this para.

Not only was the Law & Order in trouble, there were many murders and scams happening everywhere and in each of them only 1% caste people got benefitted. Real Estate deals, Govt contracts, very big construction projects almost 80% of Govt's money went through 1% caste fellas.

Also during 16 years of TDPs rule, everything was perfectly set for the destruction of AP -- like rise of TRS, rise of Telangana Movement, caste feelings, farmer deaths, farmer suicides, bankruptcies, Handloom workers suicides, poverty and so on and so on.

90% of Outer Ring Road projects in Hyderabad were owned by 1% caste fellas, while the rest of the state was dying with hungers.

On 5/26/2022 at 7:30 PM, bharathicement said:

This is another Yellow media projection that Hyderabad had nothing before 1999. 

Many Pharma companies were established in Jeedimetla area before August,1995 when CBN backstabbed NTR.

Navaratna PSUs were established in Hyderabad. And I remind you, all the growth that India saw was the result of Open-Door Policy of PVNR & MMS during 1991-1996 that started yielding results from early 2000s. I also remind you that Hyderabad was not the only City growing, almost every city was growing since 2000.

As I told you, you being a CM, convincing a small group of people to establish Institution or an Office like Microsoft is not an exceptionally hard task, given the same caste people have already reached good position in Microsoft.

If you want to know further, actually establishing Microsoft and giving them Power at subsidy rate is a real injustice done to the farmers of Andhra who were committing suicides the same time due to lack of power supply. 

If you go a bit further, before the fall of Nizam, Hyderabad was the richest Province of entire India for several decades.

EXCELLENT ANALYSIS 

KUDOS BRO 

Slippery shots to all pulkas @futureofandhra 

• Haha 1

On 5/26/2022 at 5:55 PM, TOM_BHAYYA said:

By that time Bangalore was already established.. cbn was the one who made impossible possible with his integrity, commitment and vision

Inni rojulu unna neutral Mask teesesava…

1 hour ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Orey analysis neeke ra Edhava

but i said for u only lol

just look at ur low level language that statement is for folks like you only

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

but i said for u only lol

just look at ur low level language that statement is for folks like you only

Analysis ki answer ivvara anta sollu matladataventi

Bob gadi time lo arachakalu Leva endi. Jagga dose penchadu. 

Ee jaggadi valla Bob gadi time lo akrutyalu minimum anipistunnai.

Ee Bob gadi no munching dabba rayudu evadanna unnada indian politics lo?