Hopelessness

Iriswest

10 hours ago, Starblazer said:

What makes you think so?

Riots and terror attacks are at historical low in India. We have major reforms in finance, transportation, energy and retail. The drop in GDP due to COVID is over. By the end of 2022, we are expected to have 25% higher GDP than pre-COVID times.

main-qimg-18702d87b49310cbf6b5eeaccad291

Here are a few recent developments:

1. India’s the world’s 3rd biggest in solar power now. We will have the cheapest power and an energy independence we never had before.
  2. India is adding 50 kms of national highways everyday which is a world record.
  3. There is a massive electrification happening. Indian railways will be completely electric soon. Most autorickshaws and bikes are converting to EV.
  4. Currently, 40% of the world's digital transactions are happening in India.
  5. Corruption in welfare distribution is drastically reduced. Last year nearly $100 billion was directly wired to the bank accounts of the poor people.
  6. There is a massive expansion of Internet connectivity. There are more than 646 million active Internet users in India.
  7. India is now the world’s 3rd largest startup ecosystem.
  8. Bank non-performing assets (bad loans) are dropping substantially. It is about the half the levels of where it was 4 years ago.
  9. Tax collection of all types is at a record high and much higher than budgeted despite not increasing any tax rates.
  10. India has improved its security and avoided wars & other major disturbance.

Nuvvu India vachi enni years aindo teliyadu, but ippudu road pakkana pani puri, kobbari neellu laantivi amme vaallu kooda UPI payments accept chestunnaru. Small businesses are growing at a fast pace. Welfare schemes money direct ga bank account lo credit avutundi. Poor & lower middle class ki ippudu better opportunities unnayi. Mana foreign policy gurinchi cheppalsina avasaram ledu.

Modi is definitely better than any other Indian PM I've ever seen. Ee db lo intha enduku edustharo naaku ardham kadu.

Well said, those who don't know history does not have any comparison metrics to compare Modi with others

those born after 1990m have no clue how India used to be

social media lo vache chetta ni nammutaaru kaani they have no knowledge to see overall development over the last 7 yrs

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Monnane velli rendu nelalu unna. Nuvvu cheppe vaatillo I will agree to terrorism decline. Karma entane it got replaced with Bhakts. I am all for BJP but not for Modi. I want a strong and educated leader not chaiwala 

Bhakt is a very good term, just because people understood it as derogatory term does not make it bad

where did you see a Bhakt killing someone, T ki bhakts ki difference telavadu ante you need to check your IQ

Bhakt is a nationalist who are proud of their heritage and fight against fake liberals who have no clue about neither themselves nor country

not sure if you realized, you seem to be 2nd/3rd gen benefactor of congress corruption, ingrained the hatred that is coming out due to congress being out of power and no hope of it ever coming back to power

yes, these are very depressing times for such people who got their wealth through congress ecosystem, they are never going to be back to their pre 2014 state

21 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

World gurinchi alochisthunnavante neku personal problems emi levu anukunta.

I wish I have your problems 🤭

warald ame laaga depressed anukuntundi, she should talk more to non congress humans to understand the true meaning of events and ability to connect them

1 hour ago, DalchanChekka said:

This can be awarded as the KA Paulian thread of all AFDB threads…

MRI gadi contribution in the thread is even more funnier…

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Andaru sarva mangala melame ani na uddesam.

that may be your opinion, India is going through the right steps in terms of future development, last 7 yrs were are policy related, fruits are going to come sooner

be it GST, be it digital, be it corruption elimination through DBT

16 minutes ago, reality said:

This can be awarded as the KA Paulian thread of all AFDB threads…

MRI gadi contribution in the thread is even more funnier…

modi-ji-tapa-tapa.gif for bhakts

39 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Andaru sarva mangala melame ani na uddesam.

Andaru sarvamangala melam aithe modi digadu ani enduku anarandi... 

2 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

Dalchan Chekka or Lavangam mukka. All have their own issues. What world will our kids grow up ani mom guilt.

11 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

I am not a supporter of Congress.. but if you look at various factors, India had a great decade when manmohan was ruling.. if you compare the gdp, growth rate, and other indices, India did way better.. it has been all down hill since modi took over… infrastructure (only roads) is the only sector India is doing well now..

Congis are too stupid and dumb to not realize this and they tried to attribute this to the Gandhi family.. 

:giggle: 2011 nunchi GDP darunmaga padindi until modi came

8 hours ago, Iriswest said:

What world will our kids grow up ani mom guilt.

Stop watching news channels… inthakante tough times faced by mankind with balls of steel…

now flz close this thread.

• Haha 1