Hopelessness

Iriswest

43 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Andaru sarvamangala melam aithe modi digadu ani enduku anarandi... 

Yo! Modi is disaster for BJP and for India. Period. Vaadu digi inkevarikaina torch pass cheste nuvvu cheppe fruits kanipistayi. Aayana valla ayye pani kaadu. My own dad was a staunch supporter of Modi for years. Ippudu ayana kuda Modi is waste ani decide ayyaru. He has let down middle class of India. Nuvvu cheppe stats kaadu, tell me when will India takeover China in GDP and FDI? Why foreign investors are losing confidence in India. Why can’t India become hub for manufacturing and  outsourcing, in-spite of having huge labor force and competitive exchange rate?

Just now, Iriswest said:

Yo! Modi is disaster for BJP and for India. Period. Vaadu digi inkevarikaina torch pass cheste nuvvu cheppe fruits kanipistayi. Aayana valla ayye pani kaadu. My own dad was a staunch supporter of Modi for years. Ippudu ayana kuda Modi is waste ani decide ayyaru. He has let down middle class of India. Nuvvu cheppe stats kaadu, tell me when will India takeover China in GDP and FDI? Why foreign investors are losing confidence in India. Why can’t India become hub for manufacturing and  outsourcing, in-spite of having huge labor force and competitive exchange rate?

May be your father influenced by ndtv emo...

GDP and FDI gurunchi 2014 nunche matladtunaru....modi brought that standard to analyse,anthakamundu cong em chesina evar emi analedhu..... Yes he failed in economy ,but that shouldn't be one reason to kick him out ...there are many factors contributing to him.....he is better among worst....

There is no opposition in country ,So modi e better....if not modi then yogi baba

1 minute ago, Lovecrusader said:

May be your father influenced by ndtv emo...

GDP and FDI gurunchi 2014 nunche matladtunaru....modi brought that standard to analyse,anthakamundu cong em chesina evar emi analedhu..... Yes he failed in economy ,but that shouldn't be one reason to kick him out ...there are many factors contributing to him.....he is better among worst....

There is no opposition in country ,So modi e better....if not modi then yogi baba

Exactly my point. Yogi baba kakunda BJP has to find an educated leader who understands this mess.

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Exactly my point. Yogi baba kakunda BJP has to find an educated leader who understands this mess.

No ,it's been longtime from "vp Singh" "chandrasekhar" caste guy became pm ,so he will receive huge support,only yogi

To be honest yes there are problems all around the world and there is a general sense of despondence but I do not feel hopelessness at all since my personal life is good driven by strong financial security. 

For a reasonably major part of my life securing my financial needs was what caused a lot of stress - so at this point - I'd be lying through my teeth if I said I have a stressful life - I am having a good time and yes of course things can always be better - but cannot complain.

1 hour ago, Lovecrusader said:

:giggle: 2011 nunchi GDP darunmaga padindi until modi came

We were close to 1991 scenario once during Chiddu times between 2011-2013

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

To be honest yes there are problems all around the world and there is a general sense of despondence but I do not feel hopelessness at all since my personal life is good driven by strong financial security. 

For a reasonably major part of my life securing my financial needs was what caused a lot of stress - so at this point - I'd be lying through my teeth if I said I have a stressful life - I am having a good time and yes of course things can always be better - but cannot complain.

Good for you ba. That is one big achievement.

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

Its not in near future to over take china, its always a slow process and china has more Investments and a different Govt, and lots of factors depends on GDP and FDI, I travelled to China few years back, valla laga manamu pani cheyalemu and undalemu. period

13 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Okkosari news chusi baby moham chustunte, my heart is sinking, why did I brought you to life ani. 

News chudatam apeyi, scaring people is their business model. 

Seems like rich desis single family homes stopped appreciating and suddenly they are seeing world news out of boredom, time for another fomo guys

14 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Ok.. you have to change the way you talk and walk.. 😀

I dont want to lose my identity, I am good as long as Iam not giving any trouble to anyone.

14 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Ok.. you have to change the way you talk and walk.. 😀

bro decent ga maatladevaallu decent aiporu. We should be open atleast on social platform anyways we are acting in real life.

22 hours ago, Iriswest said:

India lo Modi digadu, country ni bagupadanivvadu.

US lo Democrats next election gelavaleru. Reds vacchina em peekaleru.

Inflation, war, recession, gas prices, shootings inka enni chudali?

Ee mechanical jobs chestu inka ila bathikeyala?

pre covid times were better anipistundi.

Akkai ivanni kadu real reason GC nee pain ki. ee year vasthadi just patience akkai. Good luck 

22 hours ago, Iriswest said:

India lo Modi digadu, country ni bagupadanivvadu.

US lo Democrats next election gelavaleru. Reds vacchina em peekaleru.

Inflation, war, recession, gas prices, shootings inka enni chudali?

Ee mechanical jobs chestu inka ila bathikeyala?

pre covid times were better anipistundi.

Bachelor or family?