Did anyone face this situation ?

JAMBALHOT_RAJA

I went to DMV office to renew my DL with an approved 797 of my recent h1 extension but they can't renew my DL because SAVE is not updated with latest info and it is still showing my old dates so they created a case with SAVE and told me come back later when case is returned to agency. It's been 24 days and the case is still under review, my DL is expiring today so I went to DMV office but they are saying they can't do anything unless SAVE case is processed, they can not even issue temp license

WTF I should do now ?  

3 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

I went to DMV office to renew my DL with an approved 797 of my recent h1 extension but they can't renew my DL because SAVE is not updated with latest info and it is still showing my old dates so they created a case with SAVE and told me come back later when case is returned to agency. It's been 24 days and the case is still under review, my DL is expiring today so I went to DMV office but they are saying they can't do anything unless SAVE case is processed, they can not even issue temp license

WTF I should do now ?  

Emo bayya fiest time vintuna can't you go to Save and update the information??

4 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

WTF I should do now ?  

Takes 2 weeks time

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Takes 2 weeks time

case was created on 5/3 bro, it's been 3 weeks already and I cannot drive from tomorrow with expired DL

approved 797 undi kuda drive cheyaleni paristhiti, na loveda lo save 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I don't think we can do that bro, DMV office created a case with save and they gave me case number to check status periodically

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

WTF I should do now ?  

Happened to me but that was when I had a receipt and not approved 797. SAVE might take a week or two. Hopefully you don’t have to take driving test again 

45 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

WTF I should do now ?  

Which state bro?

Recent ga stamping iyinda? HAppend to me few years ago, there was some discrepancy due to stamping, they told me to come after expiration when the new date automatically kicks in.

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Meru mere chesukondi vaa inka uscis enduku