Mcd lo oka thella young aunty

DesiPokiri

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Young aunty papam, Big orders theesukoni bicycle meedha deliver chestundhi papam (I think they recently started mcdelivery option I guess) to short distances.

Inko old granny having a lil hunchback struggling to lift the trays n working with coffee machine and all. 

I think thellollu work cheyyaru, andhuke desis ki jobs vasthai ani anadam completely wrong va, they are working their a-as off to meet their needs. 
I feel like owing lot of gratitude towards usa and ppl in usa for letting me work without knowing any such struggles. 

Shouldn’t you suppose to cry ?? Weird post!! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Young aunty papam, Big orders theesukoni bicycle meedha deliver chestundhi papam (I think they recently started mcdelivery option I guess) to short distances.

Inko old granny having a lil hunchback struggling to lift the trays n working with coffee machine and all. 

I think thellollu work cheyyaru, andhuke desis ki jobs vasthai ani anadam completely wrong va, they are working their a-as off to meet their needs. 
I feel like owing lot of gratitude towards usa and ppl in usa for letting me work without knowing any such struggles. 

You studied and got your job , if they start doing same thing you have to pack up and work for 50k rupees in India my bro

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Beetbob123 said:

You studied and got your job , if they start doing same thing you have to pack up and work for 50k rupees in India my bro

That’s fine atleast we aren’t suffering like immigrants in other countries like in Dubai or india 

• Upvote 1

untaru vaa chuthiye gallu inkokari place lo poyi … better jobs/living chesthoo… akkadi valla ni reverse lo anadam….Hope such chuthiyes learn and start to show some gratitude or the locals patience lasts more time.

kadhu podhu… ‘talent’ undhi andhuke vallakante better bathukuthunnam” ani salim pheku kathalu chepthe… time will punish them eventually.

3 minutes ago, reality said:

untaru vaa chuthiye gallu inkokari place lo poyi … better jobs/living chesthoo… akkadi valla ni reverse lo anadam….Hope such chuthiyes learn and start to show some gratitude or the locals patience lasts more time.

kadhu podhu… ‘talent’ undhi andhuke vallakante better bathukuthunnam” ani salim pheku kathalu chepthe… time will punish them eventually.

8 minutes ago, texas said:

Posting without crying

• Haha 1