guyz with children of school going age - do you fear when dropping them at school?

mirchi_bajji

guyz with children of school going age - do you fear when dropping them at school?

with all this gun violence , do you feel scared ?

just you honest feelings

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

just you honest feelings

Immediate ga fear undatam common, but life goes on. 

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Immediate ga fear undatam common, but life goes on. 

do you forget after a while. ...or that continues to bother?

30 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

do you forget after a while. ...or that continues to bother?

I am bachelor anna, casual ga cheppina. 
covid tho people died, but we move on right, recently I met with accident but I am driving car right. 
Its life we gotta deal with it 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, mirchi_bajji said:

just you honest feelings

Exactly bro, After texas school incident..am scare to send to school for my 4 yrs old. But he wants to go to school,  he will enjoy the school .. Time will heal such things

Shootings school lo maatrame avvavu kada.... they can be anywhere anytime ..... alaa ani vellakunda undalem. Fear untadi common. What you can do is to raise your voice on gun culture and support those who are against guns. 

Someone in this db or twitter said..... if we need guns for self defense then we are living in a society with bigger issues ani.

There is fear, but we can’t stop let things like this make us stop living normal lives.

We should buy or rent in predominantly desi neighborhoods, so that schools are filled with mostly desi kids.

52 minutes ago, Paamu said:

Shootings school lo maatrame avvavu kada.... they can be anywhere anytime ..... alaa ani vellakunda undalem. Fear untadi common. What you can do is to raise your voice on gun culture and support those who are against guns. 

Someone in this db or twitter said..... if we need guns for self defense then we are living in a society with bigger issues ani.

fearing for oneself is different from fearing for children. and children spend a whole lot of time in schools too. it is quite different compared to us who WFH or goto office which is largely safe

3 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Exactly bro, After texas school incident..am scare to send to school for my 4 yrs old. But he wants to go to school,  he will enjoy the school .. Time will heal such things

we cant stop children from going to school.

kani i hate the feeling at the back of my mind.