guyz with children of school going age - do you fear when dropping them at school?

mirchi_bajji

Just now, Beetbob123 said:

My kid using this a reason and not going to school I said just sai jai ballaya and you’ll be fine  

U naughty & nasty uncle. Gee topic lo kooda jokes

Just now, Vaampire said:

Yaa 1-2 days and then life back to normal..

hope so man. i am not that scared for myself . but maybe parents protective instincts emo...cant shake the feeling

Just now, mirchi_bajji said:

hope so man. i am not that scared for myself . but maybe parents protective instincts emo...cant shake the feeling

I totally understand bro. Atla ani intlo unchukuntey we r stealing their childhood ani naa opinion. They already lost 1+ year because of pandemic

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

I totally understand bro. Atla ani intlo unchukuntey we r stealing their childhood ani naa opinion. They already lost 1+ year because of pandemic

yeah i know the importance of going to schools and having that social life. home schooling lantivi cheyanu le :)

29 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

fearing for oneself is different from fearing for children. and children spend a whole lot of time in schools too. it is quite different compared to us who WFH or goto office which is largely safe

Completely agree.  Maa office lo several years ago oka employee gaade night time lo office vehicles ni kaalchi poyadu ...vaadiki issues unnay... day time lo vachi unte I can't imagine what would have happened.  Schools are the last place anyone can expect this to happen. But this is not the first time it happened..... last 2-3 years lo chudu enni schools lo shootings ayyayo...... I see no change in people or the gun supporters.  You can legally make some sort of guns (which can kill people) at home too --- ilaanti chetha unnappudu .. there is risk everywhere.