Please do not start verbal abuse...

Shameless

Just now, huma said:

adi kaadu bro, anavasaramga evadaina nannu geliki avamaaniste nenu alage tidataanu vadu na family joliki vaste nenu vadi family mottanni mingutaanu andulo tappenti?

yeah bro understood...this thread os for the person who actually initiates the abuse...obviously nuvve kadhu evarikaina surru antadhi family members ni laagithe...so my point is not to verbally abuse family members...

Just now, Shameless said:

yeah bro understood...this thread os for the person who actually initiates the abuse...obviously nuvve kadhu evarikaina surru antadhi family members ni laagithe...so my point is not to verbally abuse family members...

Tappadu bro kondarini alage handle cheyyali

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

Manam evvari family joliki vella kudadu until and unless opposite side initiates

Just now, huma said:

Tappadu bro kondarini alage handle cheyyali

adhe bro I agree with you but those guys will never have shame

36 minutes ago, Shameless said:

this thread os for the person who actually initiates the abuse

1 hour ago, Pravara1 said:

MG ra kojja…

free to leave ani oka group of people anapudu evadi matta petukunav notlo? 

24 minutes ago, Pravara1 said:

Bro...I already mentioned above...if you have problem with that person, go ahead and abuse him directly not using his family members...I hope you too have a family and you wouldn't like anyone pulling your family members...

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Bro...I already mentioned above...if you have problem with that person, go ahead and abuse him directly not using his family members...I hope you too have a family and you wouldn't like anyone pulling your family members...

bedaru… im also a citizen of this country… but, me and my family don’t support open gun policy… he involved my family first, by saying people like us are free to leave the country… just for having our own opinion… andaru vadine mingaru a comment ki…a thread lo

middle lo nuvochi adiki support seyadame kakunda… ilanti latkor threads estunnav… ni family ni anatu feel  itunnav… 

Just now, Pravara1 said:

bedaru… im also a citizen of this country… but, me and my family don’t support open gun policy… he involved my family first, by saying people like us are free to leave the country… just for having our own opinion… andaru vadine mingaru a comment ki…a thread lo

middle lo nuvochi adiki support seyadame kakunda… ilanti latkor threads estunnav… ni family ni anatu feel  itunnav… 

nuvve oppukunnav kadha bro andhary athanine mingaru ani, but nuvvu maathram oka step ekkuva vesi vaalla family members ni laagav...I read every comment between you and him in that thread...

he expressed his opinion and you too...

bro...naa family joliki evaraina osthe, I will never go their family for sure coz that might not respect my family but I will definitely respect his family...at least a sincere suggestion from my side to you...dont pull family members...you can abuse him/her directly but not using their family members...it's up to you bro to use or not...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Shameless said:

dont pull family members...

nenu chepedhi adhe… niku ammana boothulu thidithene family ni pull chesinattemo…. But, I am even more sensitive than that…. Read my above post… he pulled my family first by asking us to leave the country. And I reciprocated.

And nenu nilanti sanga sanskartha ni kadhu… and so, I don’t have to follow the shitt you say… ni advise ni madichi pettuko bro…

1 minute ago, Pravara1 said:

nenu chepedhi adhe… niku ammana boothulu thidithene family ni pull chesinattemo…. But, I am even more sensitive than that…. Read my above post… he pulled my family first by asking us to leave the country. And I reciprocated.

And nenu nilanti sanga sanskartha ni kadhu… and so, I don’t have to follow the shitt you say… ni advise ni madichi pettuko bro

bro...he didn't even say anything to your family...verbak abuse ekkada chesindo chupiyyi bro?

I don't want to waste your time or my time man...go ahead and do whatever you feel like...your way of expressing shows that you lack patience and don't know how to respond in a proper way...good luck bro...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

bro...he didn't even say anything to your family...verbak abuse ekkada chesindo chupiyyi bro?

I don't want to waste your time or my time man...go ahead and do whatever you feel like...your way of expressing shows that you lack patience and don't know how to respond in a proper way...good luck bro...

arai babu… basic reading skills kuda leva, let alone comprehension skills? niku tholu mandam ite andaru ala undalante etta…. nuv evdivi ra na patience ni judge cheyataki… chal futt..

1 minute ago, Pravara1 said:

arai babu… basic reading skills kuda leva, let alone comprehension skills? niku tholu mandam ite andaru ala undalante etta…. nuv evdivi ra na patience ni judge cheyataki… chal futt..

bro...naa funny memes thread okati undhi...aa memes ni chusi koddhi sepu enjoy chey bro...  

• Like 2