Kidney touching performance

DesiPokiri

3 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

cinema valla pane adi...chinnappudu film nagar lo cheppulu lekunda tirigina..nenu meelo okadini...bongu boshanam..

Yes ila stage meedha edusthu performance is more kidney touching 

I think his emotion is true. His parents are not rich and may be his brother remittances helped him and his family. Even I used to send money back home when I was working part time. 

1 minute ago, hotlantian said:

I think his emotion is true. His parents are not rich and may be his brother remittances helped him and his family. Even I used to send money back home when I was working part time. 

Emotion might be true but crying about nepotism in his earlier interviews and promoting the same nepotism in his same family is kidney touching bro 

• Upvote 1

Veellanta grudda balisina families nundi vastaaru, andukane risk teesukunataaru. Mana intlallo MS vaddu Job vaddu movies lo try chesukunta ante grudda pai tanni intlonchi 10gay mantaaru

1 hour ago, hotlantian said:

both parents were professionals with own businesses.

• Upvote 1