Feeling Very Low loosing confidence

iddaritho

2 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I am not in IT but very well paid management sector 

I get very decent salary more then FAANG , currently I am interviewing for director position in 4 different companies 

my profile is really good , but I was not offered the job 

Director usually make 100 to 150 k more then what we make , even with my qualification and experience I am unable to get this jobs 

My confidence is eroding and feeling very low , I was checking my email  now and didn’t realize I received the message before long weekend 

All h1bs are in same position vayya. Qualification, experience, talent is not everything. Visa status, ass licking skills, connections etc all matter vayya. Period.  

3 hours ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Director position ki interview chestoo 99% pilla poo lu unde afdb lo question adigav. Antey ntg to depress here 

super super dialogue...! navvaleka chacha Bro...papam eppati nundo follow avthunatlunadu ley Bro. Ikkada mana vallu chese meaningful discussions chusi asapaddatlunnadu answer dorukathadi ani...!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Raja_Returns said:

idemi kotha trend vayya

okapudu jobs ravatle salary takkuva valla loosing confidence anevallu

ipudu emo manchi job, salary, manager position anni undi director position ravatle loosing confidence antunaru

inka konni days ayete naku antha talent undi but comapny na peru meda rayatle loosing confidence anetattu unaru janalu

Thaata ne sense of humour keka.

Director upwards is all about having a circle.. direct apply chestey raavu.. avanni drama lu.. ichedi maatram telisina vaallakey.. establish your social circle.. go through them only..

7 hours ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Director position ki interview chestoo 99% pilla poo lu unde afdb lo question adigav. Antey ntg to depress here 

I know buddy , when we started this was a very fun place to be around , lot of decent candidate , now most of the discussions are non sense 

I enjoyed lot of discussion, kind of stress buster 

you will be surprised how many successful people are silent listeners in here and lot of times contribute 

don’t participate in nonsense 

but just venting out , I don’t need any support , I get paid for mental health counseling 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, huma said:

invite interviewers to your home and offer the most valuable thing that you possess

wife aaa ?

15 hours ago, BeerBob123 said:

Uncle just beat hard and release stress

Appudu nijamgamae loose ipothadhi emo vuncle.

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

18 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I am not in IT but very well paid management sector 

I get very decent salary more then FAANG , currently I am interviewing for director position in 4 different companies 

my profile is really good , but I was not offered the job 

Director usually make 100 to 150 k more then what we make , even with my qualification and experience I am unable to get this jobs 

My confidence is eroding and feeling very low , I was checking my email  now and didn’t realize I received the message before long weekend 

Your post to say that you make more money than MAANG bosedk and crying here?

11 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I know buddy , when we started this was a very fun place to be around , lot of decent candidate , now most of the discussions are non sense 

I enjoyed lot of discussion, kind of stress buster 

you will be surprised how many successful people are silent listeners in here and lot of times contribute 

don’t participate in nonsense 

but just venting out , I don’t need any support , I get paid for mental health counseling 

Bongu lera bosedk