Indian Institute of **** and CBNs Vision+Mission

bharathicement

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

Finally I could compose and help set up this page on Wiki. Updated with relevant content and aggregated as much info. as possible

I am fed up of having to answer those who claim CBN as a Visionary & Missionary leader who helped India's Development.

Here is the link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutes_of_National_Importance

The page contains almost all the institutes of National importance like IITs, IIMs, AIIMS. A vast majority of them are the brain children of Jawaharlal Nehru. The idea of "Indian Institute of ***" was first initiated by J Nehru. The expansion of these institutes took place and gathered momentum only after 1990s (that too as a result of PVNR + MMS Vision and Open Door Policy).

You can't claim to have changed the fate of the country or state just by commissioning a Cyber Tower building and one or two institutes. 

Nehru's admin did what he thought was good for the country when he was PM.

Same is true with PVNR, MMS, ABVP.

CBN's admin did great things during 90s results are in front of us.  Those are times when AP didn't have any name for IT exports.

Each leader have their own fair share of development of the state/ country. 

I think that part is undisputable. 

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

Finally I could compose and help set up this page on Wiki. Updated with relevant content and aggregated as much info. as possible

I am fed up of having to answer those who claim CBN as a Visionary & Missionary leader who helped India's Development.

Here is the link:

The page contains almost all the institutes of National importance like IITs, IIMs, AIIMS. A vast majority of them are the brain children of Jawaharlal Nehru. The idea of "Indian Institute of ***" was first initiated by J Nehru. The expansion of these institutes took place and gathered momentum only after 1990s (that too as a result of PVNR + MMS Vision and Open Door Policy).

You can't claim to have changed the fate of the country or state just by commissioning a Cyber Tower building and one or two institutes. 

Nee page map lo hyderabad iit kanapadaledu 

ee madhya tesesara 

4 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Here is the link:

calling @futureofandhra

Here is the link:

Thank you bro. Nuvvu kuda mana congi ena… ? Prathi okkadu JLN, rajiv, mms & pvnr chesina reforms ni vadi peru pettukodam… dheshanni uddharincham ane buildup. You did the great job 👏👏👏👏 thank you 

3 minutes ago, Higher_Purpose said:

Thank you bro. Nuvvu kuda mana congi ena… ? Prathi okkadu JLN, rajiv, mms & pvnr chesina reforms ni vadi peru pettukodam… dheshanni uddharincham ane buildup. You did the great job 👏👏👏👏 thank you 

Emi chestaru bro 

vajpayee roads vesadu ani cheptaru 

kani modi emi chesadu ante emi kanapadatam ledu 

emi chesina gujarat ke chesadu 

1 minute ago, manadonga said:

Emi chestaru bro 

Andhuke I don’t like modi …Telugu states emo kani up, uttharakhand , chardham Ki velle roads ayithe baga chesadu ani chepparu. Congress scams lo irukkokapothe atleasr 100 seats ayina vocchevi 2014 lo .. ipudu kashtame central lo 

Here is the link:

any idiot can update whats on wikipedia, anduke its no more a reliable information

IIT/IIM nehru idea aite Kashmir issue, Indo China issue, NE issues are all attributed to Nehru as well aa leka vaatiki Conditions Apply aa

11 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Emi chestaru bro 

its hard to show something to a blind man, its even hard to show something to a man who is pretenting to be blind

Modi has failures.. sure, Infrastructure is something considered a win for Modi, you need to spend time on your own learning about reality not through watching TV