Big Hero's Unbearable Boozing Nights?

JollyReddy

Parties and late night boozing is a common thing among the film circles. But sometimes things go overboard in the lives of some celebrities which come out as news. 

He is a big hero in Tollywood who commands craze. He scored a hit recently and his next film is set to start. But in the meanwhile he is spending time with party after party. But that doesn't mean he is shelling out huge money on expensive parties. 

It's just for his company to booze at night. So his close people are worried that his health and physique may get affected if he boozes like this without discipline. The hero is not in position to listen to anyone.

He wants friends around while boozing and if he speaks out his frustration he needs people to tolerate. That's his plight now which is in discussion in Film Nagar circles.

🤣

Zoo gadu full tagutadu ani industry lo andariki telsu..2009 elections time lo kooda tagi drive chesi he got into an accident.. I think after RRR Rajamouli and Ram Charan Vennupotu I am guessing he is back to drinking because of his frustration..But bottom line is he is good hearted person, good things will happen to good people.. He should stay away from politics at any cost though, politics are not for straight forward people like him..

11 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Zoo gadu full tagutadu ani industry lo andariki telsu..2009 elections time lo kooda tagi drive chesi he got into an accident.. I think after RRR Rajamouli and Ram Charan Vennupotu I am guessing he is back to drinking because of his frustration..But bottom line is he is good hearted person, good things will happen to good people.. He should stay away from politics at any cost though, politics are not for straight forward people like him..

Ala ani lokesh chethilo party nashanam avatam chudalem kada 

misleading cutout. prabas gadee untadu.

ayyena bhayya...ee tokka IT jobs kee frustrate ayye we booze..inka cenima vallu boozing is no news.

they are also normal humans. I support this big hero. 

1 hour ago, JollyReddy said:

Parties and late night boozing is a common thing among the film circles. But sometimes things go overboard in the lives of some celebrities which come out as news. 

He is a big hero in Tollywood who commands craze. He scored a hit recently and his next film is set to start. But in the meanwhile he is spending time with party after party. But that doesn't mean he is shelling out huge money on expensive parties. 

It's just for his company to booze at night. So his close people are worried that his health and physique may get affected if he boozes like this without discipline. The hero is not in position to listen to anyone.

He wants friends around while boozing and if he speaks out his frustration he needs people to tolerate. That's his plight now which is in discussion in Film Nagar circles.

🤣

Rajiv and co ni pilavamantada ?

13 minutes ago, kitkat said:

ayyena bhayya...ee tokka IT jobs kee frustrate ayye we booze..inka cenima vallu boozing is no news.

Pebbi gadu itla decade back nunde thaguthundu vaa

22 minutes ago, kitkat said:

Recent hit ante Jr a