ఇలాంటి గొప్పవారు దొరకడం మన అందరి అదృష్టం..ఆరోగ్యమే మహభాగ్యము..

MiryalgudaMaruthiRao

Previously i used to have twice a day and had never any faced health issue. It used to be very comfortable. But as my sleep got disturbed(previously i used have proper sleep & never ever used Alarm clock to wake in morning), i started facing motion issue and health too. I started taking water before motion in morning, which is still in practice, first motion goes and after exercise, second. It got deteriorated few years back and used to go for 5-6 times a day. Now very recently it is happening in night, a complete pattern changed which is disturbing my sleep. Now it is happening more than the said times. How to cure this? Also would be better to take lukewarm water in morning? Please suggest.

5 hours ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

Previously i used to have twice a day and had never any faced health issue. It used to be very comfortable. But as my sleep got disturbed(previously i used have proper sleep & never ever used Alarm clock to wake in morning), i started facing motion issue and health too. I started taking water before motion in morning, which is still in practice, first motion goes and after exercise, second. It got deteriorated few years back and used to go for 5-6 times a day. Now very recently it is happening in night, a complete pattern changed which is disturbing my sleep. Now it is happening more than the said times. How to cure this? Also would be better to take lukewarm water in morning? Please suggest.

hmm ...

many things to rule out ...

how is your bowel movement (stool) ... is it watery or semi solid or solid ...

if it is watery ... needs to be evaluated for allergic / immunological component ...

from what you said it sounds like an allergic reaction ... people develop allergy to milk after moving to US after 5-10 years ... may be that's what going on. 1. so change milk ... use organic milk or almond milk  for tea / coffee...

2. take lot of fiber diet ... take metamucil drink before going to bed ... this will improve bowel movement hardness ... ( metamucil is over the counter, no script required)

3. drink mineral water ... get home delivered or have reverse osmosis at home ...

these are home remedies ... before doctor consultation ...

due to diarrhea we have to check your blood electrolyte levels .. stool sample analysis ... and diary of your bowel movements ... ( date time consistency, food taken). and your thyroid levels ...

Sleep disturb or proper sleep lekunte bowl movement sariga jaragadu because of nervous system and blood circulation around gut not good. Forst get checked your vitamin D , B12 levels and fix your sleep issues. Sleep harmones disturb avutay if vitamin D , B12 is low.