Calling psycopk bro

Kamred

6 minutes ago, Kamred said:

Room or park lo pettukovacchu ga ade muddhu ,crowd mundhu cheering chesthene mood vastada 

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Room or park lo pettukovacchu ga ade muddhu ,crowd mundhu cheering chesthene mood vastada 

Pride month and not everyone like you gay in room and act outside like you have 4 jobs cc @tennisIuvrredux

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Now that you sucked my dik, do you like the taste of it? 

Nah it’s other way, your mom did that to you and didn’t take mine for some reason and you know that better 

Just now, Kamred said:

Nah it’s other way, your mom did that to you and didn’t take mine for some reason and you know that better 

Lol bastard. You aren’t good for anything other than crying on other guys doing therirnjobs, loser go get a job first instead of crying on others like a loser. Let’s ignore this bastard for peace of mind 

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Lol bastard. You aren’t good for anything other than crying on other guys doing therirnjobs, loser go get a job first instead of crying on others like a loser. Let’s ignore this bastard for peace of mind 

Leave this but you agreed that’s she sucked yours in STL Comedy Reaction GIF by Big Brother 2022

9 minutes ago, Kamred said:

Don’t go personal, let’s keep it fun and healthy cc @Shameless

• Haha 1