Exodus 2.0 , Kashmiri Hindus targeted once again by radical islamic terrorists

Lovecrusader

17 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

biggest ravanakastam is this which claimed and claiming 100s of lives every year 

• 13 Dalits are murdered eachweek.  
  • 5 Dalit homes are burnt eachweek.
  • 6 Dalit people are kidnapped or abducted each week.  
  • 21 Dalit women raped each week.   

each week yendhuku each minute ani yesko inka...  i agree inka konni villages (mostly north India) lo ee problem vundhi ani... hope it will be gone soon.

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Work leda bro essays chaduvuthunnav rasthunnav

ade vaadi worku anti national ,anti govt, anti hindu post lu pettadam. He gets paid per post.

25 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Ledu bro article 370 abrogation tarwatha @DesiPokiri and @ZoomNaiduoka venture vesi @Lovecrusaderke ammaru anta

Even when  crusade on Hindus happened in 1989, rss supported VP singh was in power and their own rss leaders suggested Hindus to move to jammu ..as they where backing up VP singh. They also official released number of pandits deathminsitry if home affairs mentioned 219 and rss official report mentioned 600.. now they say thousands...

They have no love for pandits..but love for pandits suffering which can be used for propaganda.. otherwise they would have given some special packages like they received under manmohan...

2 hours ago, Sqaud said:

ee okka maata tho lechi jebulo... you know the dialogue

Sir understand the difference between protests, terrorists attacks on army vs direct targeted attacks on Hindus and Sikhs in Srinagar valley. I visited Srinagar three times in last two decades..majority of the hotels in Srinagar are leased by Sikhs and Hindus from Kashmiris. They never considered to quit their business ..but for first time in fori decades they all are leaving now..

I wrote it very clear..the Srinagar valley Hindus where outside the radar of terrorists except for few isolated incidents, and direct attacks on Hindus where amaranth pilgrims. 

The attacks again started directed  on Hindus and Sikhs  last year .... In such  extent they have to leave the valley.

To avoid this threat..bjp rss made a huge propaganda post using tulip gardens picture..saying brought back tourism to the Srinagar valley ..that is modi Amit Shaw..

Before that in four decades there where few isolated incidents targeted in the Srinagar valley..thanks to Amit shaws aggressive directed renunciation if article attacks are back..same time he announced Hindus are safe again in four decades.

5 hours ago, JackSeal said:

clearcut failure of central govt. no article 370, no J&K state govt to stop or block central govt , all powers vested with union home ministry and . Still citizens are getting killed ante failure evadidhi ra chutiya.

See the history we Hindus were never safe during NDA govt rule.

while the chutiyas who are ruling are busy with IPL and photo ops ra buffon.

matter yeedhaina kanee bro, BJP will win in 2024 for sure.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, coffee said:

Sir understand the difference between protests, terrorists attacks on army vs direct targeted attacks on Hindus and Sikhs in Srinagar valley. I visited Srinagar three times in last two decades..majority of the hotels in Srinagar are leased by Sikhs and Hindus from Kashmiris. They never considered to quit their business ..but for first time in fori decades they all are leaving now..

I wrote it very clear..the Srinagar valley Hindus where outside the radar of terrorists except for few isolated incidents, and direct attacks on Hindus where amaranth pilgrims. 

The attacks again started directed  on Hindus and Sikhs  last year .... In such  extent they have to leave the valley.

To avoid this threat..bjp rss made a huge propaganda post using tulip gardens picture..saying brought back tourism to the Srinagar valley ..that is modi Amit Shaw..

Before that in four decades there where few isolated incidents targeted in the Srinagar valley..thanks to Amit shaws aggressive directed renunciation if article attacks are back..same time he announced Hindus are safe again in four decades.

Meeku enduku inta fanatism, hatred untundi andarila prashantamga bratakochuga aadedvado edo cheppadani janalani champite emostundi. Why dont you guys live in peace and let others live in peace. Mee valla prapanchamlo ekkada santosham ledu. You wont contribute to this world in anyway. You are educated atleast you should know it.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, BattalaSathi said:

Kashmir Files effect aa?

Might be.. may be they want to show the real Kashmir files to the people of India… anduke peaceful/calm ga unna danni kelakkudadu.. 

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Might be.. may be they want to show the real Kashmir files to the people of India… anduke peaceful/calm ga unna danni kelakkudadu.. 

peaceful ga ekkadundi?

pilli kallu moosukuni paalu thaguthu evaru chudatledu anukuntundanta...

11 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Kondaru mathonmadhulu killing fellow humans just like some upper caste rascals killed and segregated Dalits for ages.

Its BJP signature style… go to sensitive areas and comment on sensitive topics, pour petrol, and some mathonmadhi will get triggered and he will kill fellow human… during exodus 1.0 jagmohan actions triggered religious fights and now exodus 2.0 they are doing it again.

Bcoz of bandi sanju lanti chetha lamdke gallu some day religious fights in hyderabad will also trigger. Charminar thavvadam endhi ra pichi fellows.

Kondaru mathonmadhulu - direct ga ante nee inti meeda oka bomb vestaru... aa bhayam thone brathuku..

some upper caste rascals - topic edaina ikkadiki ravalsinde..

BJP signature style - BJP rakamundu antha peaceful ga undedi

some mathonmadhi will get triggered - foreign countries lo kooda BJP undanukunta

during exodus 1.0 jagmohan actions triggered religious fights - direct ga vaallane ante ninnu lepestaremo, safe side ilaage divert chesthu undu...

now exodus 2.0 they are doing it again - Mee Osama uncle kooda USA lo BJP rakunda defend chesadanta kada

bandi sanju lanti chetha lamdke gallu - Owaisi ni ante payment radu kada...

Adigina question ki thappa oorlo sodi antha cheptunnav. Kashmir lo Hindus ni evadu champadu, enduku champadu ante dalits, bjp, charminar ani coverup chestu undu. kaneesam ee propaganda tho aina nee family ki thindi pettukogalugutunnav. I'm happy for you.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, coffee said:

antha mandhi hindus and sikhs vunte 2021 varaku lal chowk lo Indian flag yendhuku hoist cheyyale...
there's always an insurgency, fear  around baramulla, handwara, kupwara,..etc
Vallu threats start chesthe bjp tourism bring back chesindhaa... yemaina sensible gaa vunadha?

manalni manam kaapaadukovadam kosam laws thesthunte aggressive renunciation aa...
threats chesthundhi vallu, targeted killings chesthundhi vallu aithe idhi bjp valla antaav yendhi vayya

11 hours ago, huma said:

Meeku enduku inta fanatism, hatred untundi andarila prashantamga bratakochuga aadedvado edo cheppadani janalani champite emostundi. Why dont you guys live in peace and let others live in peace. Mee valla prapanchamlo ekkada santosham ledu. You wont contribute to this world in anyway. You are educated atleast you should know it.

Are you talking to yourself. I guess you are confused me for those dlait right activists and all. I am pure hindu and I don't want bjp use and throw Hindus for vote bank politics.