So my colleague at work asked me about RRR

BabuDEVUDU

My team lead/architect(American) messaged me this morning asking if I watched the movie RRR and if I liked it. Although unlike many others on this DB who try to find logic / physics/gay romance etc, I genuinely enjoyed the movie and I liked it, but I responded to my colleague that, yes I watched it in theatre and it was "just" a good film, like a one time watch as I know Americans tend to perceive the relation between actors as Gays, manakaithe indiala dosth gaallatho chethulu veskuni thiragatam alavatu kani ikkada single bike meda iddaru boys vellina kuda gays anukune society kabatti just ala bagane untadi movie ani cheppina. But I was shocked for his response as he said he absolutely loved it. I'm shocked and when I asked how he came to know about this film, he simply said that there was actually lot of buzz going around about this film since the time it got added on Netflix and he thought of giving it a try when an online reviewer who he follows gave a positive review on his latest video. It changed my perception about how americans view indian movies. Like they know what to expect so they don't find faults like poor CGI (when compared with hollywood movies ofcourse) or why all of a sudden songs come in middle of a scene or other typical indian cinema traits or other physics/logics etc. When watching a film, we do overlook such tiny things so that we actually enjoy the movie instead of watching the movie for the sake of just criticizing or finding faults in the movie, so do they(americans/foreigners)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Emotions are strong in that film. Bheem ni vidipinchesi naaka nunchi I felt that the film went down the gutter. Over the top cgi and weak climax. Felt like ela end cheyyalo ardham kaaledhu. But until that point the film was good. But one time watch e. 

5 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Emotions are strong in that film. Bheem ni vidipinchesi naaka nunchi I felt that the film went down the gutter. Over the top cgi and weak climax. Felt like ela end cheyyalo ardham kaaledhu. But until that point the film was good. But one time watch e. 

i thought the same but actually liked it better when i watched second time

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

My team lead/architect(American) messaged me this morning asking if I watched the movie RRR and if I liked it. Although unlike many others on this DB who try to find logic / physics/gay romance etc, I genuinely enjoyed the movie and I liked it, but I responded to my colleague that, yes I watched it in theatre and it was "just" a good film, like a one time watch as I know Americans tend to perceive the relation between actors as Gays, manakaithe indiala dosth gaallatho chethulu veskuni thiragatam alavatu kani ikkada single bike meda iddaru boys vellina kuda gays anukune society kabatti just ala bagane untadi movie ani cheppina. But I was shocked for his response as he said he absolutely loved it. I'm shocked and when I asked how he came to know about this film, he simply said that there was actually lot of buzz going around about this film since the time it got added on Netflix and he thought of giving it a try when an online reviewer who he follows gave a positive review on his latest video. It changed my perception about how americans view indian movies. Like they know what to expect so they don't find faults like poor CGI (when compared with hollywood movies ofcourse) or why all of a sudden songs come in middle of a scene or other typical indian cinema traits or other physics/logics etc. When watching a film, we do overlook such tiny things so that we actually enjoy the movie instead of watching the movie for the sake of just criticizing or finding faults in the movie, so do they(americans/foreigners)

There is a huge buzz started a month back ... Jun1 special screening across USA was because of that . It was super success even after Netflix early release.

Buzz is picked up even more now and heard daily shows starting from next week in NYC and LA... 

• Upvote 1

I have seen many positive reviews from Americans who loved the movie ...tbh they enjoyed RRR more than prev RM movies. 

They loved climax part a lot just like north people

8 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

There is a huge buzz started a month back ... Jan1 special screening across USA was because of that . It was super success even after Netflix early release.

Buzz is picked up even more now and heard daily shows starting from next week in NYC and LA... 

June 1st

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, VakeelSaab said:

I have seen many positive reviews from Americans who loved the movie ...tbh they enjoyed RRR more than prev RM movies. 

They loved climax part a lot just like north people

you mean the climax fight?

2 hours ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

lead ki seppu.. andulo RCT me.. british cop is u.. he also no giving promotion ani JollyReddy

2 hours ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

Its a nice movie bro. Manollu athi chestharu. Asalu hollywood movies lo punch chesthey pillars lechipothaye. Am happy mana telugu ki recognition basthundhi. Gujju bastards ni thokkukuntu povali

1 minute ago, VakeelSaab said:

these people do it for views and comments.  they will even watch Acharya and give goosebumps expressions