Mexico border crossing for i94 extension help

ameriprise

Friends,

evaranna mexico border cross chesi i94 extension try chesara ....which place is good to do ..heard recent h4 i94 extension kosam border cross chesthey i94 extend cheyachu antunnaru... i94 automatic revalidation...planning with family ...Texas lo drive chesi ala border cross chesi vacheddamani planning... 

Texas folks ..texas deggarlo mexico border drive chesthu velli vache place cheppandi...thanks for info

8 hours ago, ameriprise said:

Friends,

evaranna mexico border cross chesi i94 extension try chesara ....which place is good to do ..heard recent h4 i94 extension kosam border cross chesthey i94 extend cheyachu antunnaru... i94 automatic revalidation...planning with family ...Texas lo drive chesi ala border cross chesi vacheddamani planning... 

Texas folks ..texas deggarlo mexico border drive chesthu velli vache place cheppandi...thanks for info

Next week planning at laredo . Naadi diff case going alone

Cant you go to a CBP office at your airport with the new approval and ask for a new I94?

I understand every case is different - but did you try this?

22 hours ago, phatposts said:

Cant you go to a CBP office at your airport with the new approval and ask for a new I94?

I understand every case is different - but did you try this?

you have to get out of county to do this .

1 hour ago, kichikamukavu said:

I did  in Laredo  and also in Brownsville . both are ok .

Bro can you share your experience..My wife is planning to go... she is on h4 to get her i94 extended...Did you crossed the laredo bridge or fly chesava ?

• 2 months later...
On 6/3/2022 at 4:59 PM, ameriprise said:

Friends,

@ameriprise Bro, have you tried i94 automatic revalidation ? Where did you go ? By land or did you fly ?

On 9/6/2022 at 10:42 AM, manamthoupule said:

@ameriprise Bro, have you tried i94 automatic revalidation ? Where did you go ? By land or did you fly ?

Yes, In July went to Cancun Mexico , Fly chesa..me and my both went and came back, While return show your latest H1 I797 copy and CBP officer will extend your i9 as per I797 dates.

On 9/12/2022 at 9:05 AM, ameriprise said:

Yes, In July went to Cancun Mexico , Fly chesa..me and my both went and came back, While return show your latest H1 I797 copy and CBP officer will extend your i9 as per I797 dates.

Bro was it easy ?? 

Cc @zaq12wsx

• Upvote 1