Suggest some chicken recipe videos…which you tried…

dasari4kntr

21 minutes ago, MRI said:

Josh is persian with red color.. Ghosdt is Kashmiri influenced by Persia ani telusukunna..

I think Roghan means red anukunta gaa baa...josh is usually curry ani chadhiva inthaka mundhu..

i could be wrong though

6 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

I think Roghan means red anukunta gaa baa...josh is usually curry ani chadhiva inthaka mundhu..

i could be wrong though

naaku teleedu bro.. naaku evaro persians ee chepparu oka saari.. when Trump was visiting India anukunta.. menu lo Rogan Josh ani pedithey.. aa time lo telisindi.. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

When it comes to chicken recipes, the options are endless, and I've got some fantastic ones to share with you!
For a mouthwatering fried chicken that's crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, you absolutely have to try this recipe video: https://justcanning.com/recipe. It's a classic favorite that never disappoints, and the secret blend of spices adds an irresistible flavor that'll have everyone coming back for seconds!
Both of these recipes have been tried and tested in my kitchen, and they've become staples in my cooking repertoire. So go ahead and give them a try - I guarantee you won't be disappointed!