Diabetes BP in 30s

Jaggadonga

On 6/3/2022 at 5:07 PM, Jaggadonga said:

Guys, anyone diagnosed with BP or Diabetes at younger age..... how did you manage? I got prediabetic at 36.

BP-yes. heriditary.

A lot of people suggest diet. It does not work. Because of the initial fear of BP/Diabetes, ppl follow diet for max 3 months and stop after that.

What you need to do is make changes that are sustainable. Start with reducing outside food. Start making them at home. Reduce your quantities. Shift from rice to something else (quinoa/brown rice) once a week. Include more veggies/salads in your diet. Walk daily atleast 30 mins. 

If your numbers are not changing, start taking tablets. You have to be on them for life long. Its not bad.

On 6/13/2022 at 5:14 PM, DalchanChekka said:

How to do this? I was stressed about being stressed 😐

Stop thinking about it. Do what's in your control - Small changes.

On 6/13/2022 at 5:48 PM, Original Profile said:

Ya I know. Not sure how to fix it. Tried many things 

Take a course from "Art of Living" or "Sadhguru" programs. They will teach you a 30 min exercise. Its amazing. Relaxes mind and solves sleep issue. Saying this based on experience. 

• Upvote 2

Pre diabetes can be reversible with diet and exercise....my frient diagnosed with DM at 22 yrs....with red rice, daily exercise and only salad at night he is managing pretty well now......no need to worry...