Texas home buyer agreement

lovable

17 minutes ago, lovable said:

Can we cancel buying agreement in the middle of tenure? Any risks involved

New construction? Deposit paid just waiting for closing?

46 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

New construction? Deposit paid just waiting for closing?

New consutruction only.. I signed one buyers agreement with relator and in the agreement it shows I have to be with him for one year.. he will show me the houses and if I close any home he will get 3% from seller.

tella relator Tho sign cheytam valla vadu Naku money emi ivatamledhu.. Nenu Inka home search lo unna so thought of cancelling with him and go with any desi  relator 

2 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

@lovablewhat's the reason ?

I signed one buyers agreement with relator and in the agreement it shows I have to be with him for one year.. he will show me the houses and if I close any home he will get 3% from seller.

tella relator Tho sign cheytam valla vadu Naku money emi ivatamledhu.. Nenu Inka home search lo unna so thought of cancelling with him and go with any desi  relator 

3 minutes ago, lovable said:

New consutruction only.. I signed one buyers agreement with relator and in the agreement it shows I have to be with him for one year.. he will show me the houses and if I close any home he will get 3% from seller.

tella relator Tho sign cheytam valla vadu Naku money emi ivatamledhu.. Nenu Inka home search lo unna so thought of cancelling with him and go with any desi  relator 

Go with desi, they keep 1000 and give you rest back to you 

Just now, lovable said:

I signed one buyers agreement with realtor and in the agreement it shows I have to be with him for one year.. he will show me the houses and if I close any home he will get 3% from seller.

tella realtor Tho sign cheytam valla vadu Naku money emi ivatamledhu.. Nenu Inka home search lo unna so thought of cancelling with him and go with any desi  relator 

Just now, G0DFATHER03 said:

Go with desi, they keep 1000 and give you rest back to you 

Ade problem.. how to cancel the existing buyers agreement and go with desi realtor.. 

13 minutes ago, lovable said:

I signed one buyers agreement with relator and in the agreement it shows I have to be with him for one year.. he will show me the houses and if I close any home he will get 3% from seller.

tella relator Tho sign cheytam valla vadu Naku money emi ivatamledhu.. Nenu Inka home search lo unna so thought of cancelling with him and go with any desi  relator 

Can't you find someone without agreement ?  now you are  stuck with him, easiest way is wait until the contract period. Read the contract and talk to him that you are unhappy and want to get out.

Hello - You can just cancel the agreement, send the realtor an email saying i cancelling the agreement effevrive today, please acknowledge, if i dont get an response back in 48 hours i will assume the buyers rep agreemnt is canceled. You can fire him any time very easy

2 hours ago, areyentiraidhi said:

Can't you find someone without agreement ?  now you are  stuck with him, easiest way is wait until the contract period. Read the contract and talk to him that you are unhappy and want to get out.

I found a post in fb where some one encountered same issue . When he bought home with some other realtor , this gora called him saying he came to know that he signed and demanded realtor commission showing agreement