Software engineer killed wife

Fish

4 minutes ago, JollyReddy said:

ilantivi rare cases ippudu.. ladies chala smart ga unnaru ippudu.. 

infact abbayile kasta jagratha ga undalsina rojulivi 

Agreeed

2 hours ago, Fish said:

RIP…Disturbing to see…papam aa ammayi….Yee videolu chusinappudu i feel I am one of the lucky ones to escape

mother plays a very crucial role in kids life….she needs to teach and makes kids better human beings….aavida ala undi kabatte koduku ila chesaadu….now so many lives are ruined 

Video looks like... Some one came to their home for quarrelling.... Atha showed her anger to kodalu . .. 

Bayata godava ... Evari vallioo

6 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Video looks like... Some one came to their home for quarrelling.... Atha showed her anger to kodalu . .. 

Bayata godava ... Evari vallioo

Godava ki osthe chaala mandi ochevaalu kada….only aa ammayi, baabayi ye enduku osthaaru….ayina atha behavior is wrong 

ayina Evaraina intiki ochi godava enduku petukuntaaru, inti deggara they will have lot of support kada….we don’t know what happened but still atha aa ammayini kotadam wrong 

3 hours ago, Fish said:

she needs to get out of this toxic relationship as soon as possible….hope she gets guidance to be independent 

Yeah.. we are all supporting her.. her parents are supporting her too.. but don’t want to break it yet…. Looking at the parents and the grooms behavior, I don’t think there is a good solution for this.. 

• Upvote 1