inthaku prophet ayisha ni ye age lo nikha chesukunnaaadu?

kingcasanova

Just now, ron_swanson said:

you know what..

eppudo hundred and thousand years back jarigina vaatini and raasina books ni..serious gaa tesukuni ee modern world lo apply cheyyali anukunevallu..major culprits...

either its a religious book or old constitution...etc

for example eppudo 300 years back raasina American constitution lo 2nd amendment  ni blind gaa eerojullo believe chesevallu vunnate...religious (anni religions) books lo apptlo vishayalani ippudu serious gaa tesukuni fight chesevallu vunnaru...

people stuck with their old believes in the modern world..so actual culprits are people...

Ohhh......so Qur'an chadivi terrorists avodhu antav??? U cannot say that ,it's a doctrine,u should amend it first 

Just now, Lovecrusader said:

Ohhh......so Qur'an chadivi terrorists avodhu antav??? U cannot say that ,it's a doctrine,u should amend it first 

yes.. 

quran chadivi terrisot avvadhu...

bible chadivi crusade cheyyodhu..

bhagvatgeeta chadvi caste system ni encourage cheyyodhu..

american constitution lo 2nd amendement ni serious gaa teesukovaddu..

43 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

lol, what is wrong in what she said . mohammed 53 didnt married 6 yr old girl and had secx with her when she was 9 ?

what are you trying to whitewash....truth is truth ....u are hypocrite idiot, who will never support people who talks truth...and defends islam ..........indirectly.......let people know what is islam .......if u dont have any vested interests

Where did I try to whitewash the truth? Where did I defend islam?  you again proved that you are an idiot.

yes.. 

quran chadivi terrisot avvadhu...

bible chadivi crusade cheyyodhu..

bhagvatgeeta chadvi caste system ni encourage cheyyodhu..

american constitution lo 2nd amendement ni serious gaa teesukovaddu..

Ohh ....i see.  ..can u explain where it is mentioned that follow caste system in bhagadgeeta and discriminate people ????

Only once or twice caste iss mentioned 😴 ,that too.....Krishna says who is gyani and tyagi can be brahmin ,not based on birth ....

Don't generalise plz ,I'm tired of this nonsense liberals peddle ...

2 minutes ago, nagchiru said:

Where did I try to whitewash the truth? Where did I defend islam?  you again proved that you are an idiot.

I am saying she is only responding to bad words about lord Shiva...., For which u have a problem..... ,But not with those mulllahs words ...this is called pseudo secularism, dumb liberalism .....and u are one 

10 minutes ago, ron_swanson said:

you know what..

eppudo hundred and thousand years back jarigina vaatini and raasina books ni..serious gaa tesukuni ee modern world lo apply cheyyali anukunevallu..major culprits...

either its a religious book or old constitution...etc

for example eppudo 300 years back raasina American constitution lo 2nd amendment  ni blind gaa eerojullo believe chesevallu vunnate...religious (anni religions) books lo apptlo vishayalani ippudu serious gaa tesukuni fight chesevallu vunnaru...

people stuck with their old believes in the modern world..so actual culprits are people...

Lol constitution is not a religious doc to ignore, if people don’t like it they should make an effort to amend it. Naku nachaledu nenu oppukonu ante law ki ardam ledu.

• Upvote 1

I am saying she is only responding to bad words about lord Shiva...., For which u have a problem..... ,But not with those mulllahs words ...this is called pseudo secularism, dumb liberalism .....and u are one 

4 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Ohh ....i see.  ..can u explain where it is mentioned that follow caste system in bhagadgeeta and discriminate people ????

Only once or twice caste iss mentioned 😴 ,that too.....Krishna says who is gyani and tyagi can be brahmin ,not based on birth ....

Don't generalise plz ,I'm tired of this nonsense liberals peddle ...

you will have a great future in politics...

calling all these words..and tagging...is absolutely politician behavior...

may be you will become famous like nupur oneday...all the best..

• Thanks 1

I said she should not since she is just not any individual like you and me, she is a spokesperson of BJP representing our country, Thats my problem, I dont care anyone else saying anything.. All you can do is put people in brackets.

You are an idiot.

4 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Lol constitution is not a religious doc to ignore, if people don’t like it they should make an effort to amend it. Naku nachaledu nenu oppukonu ante law ki ardam ledu.

yes...law is not based on one person opinion...

but that thinking starts from indivual level..then multiple individual have same opinion..then it will become law...

Just now, nagchiru said:

I said she should not since she is just not any individual like you and me, she is a spokesperson of BJP representing our country, Thats my problem, I dont care anyone else saying anything.. All you can do is put people in brackets.

You are an idiot.

BJP is not india ,india is not BJP .. ,and also she is not any govt official.....

But what she said is true .....why do u think gulf countries supporting china to persecute uighur muslims ? Officially ,did Indian govt does that? What is to be blamed on India ???? 

5 minutes ago, ron_swanson said:

you will have a great future in politics...

calling all these words..and tagging...is absolutely politician behavior...

may be you will become famous like nupur oneday...all the best..

May i will be a great politician ....

But don't try to generalise things when u don't know absolutely....

1 minute ago, galiraju said:

India ki Union Civil Code vasthy kaani...ilantivi koncham kooda taggav.....

its impossible...

first politicians ee daaniki first enemies...

divide and rule anedi politicians first principle...

its impossible...

first politicians ee daaniki first enemies...

divide and rule anedi politicians first principle...

It may be difficult, but not impossible. 

May i will be a great politician ....

But don't try to generalise things when u don't know absolutely....

what generalization...?

i am talking about fundmental idea..you pushing me to name calling game..then you find few more points in that...and sidelining me to different topic..

i could debate more about what you asked..but that will hurt others feelings..so i am not responding to that more..

as i said dont have to worry or take serious about old things/religions..