inthaku prophet ayisha ni ye age lo nikha chesukunnaaadu?

kingcasanova

Just now, ron_swanson said:

what generalization...?

i am talking about fundmental idea..you pushing me to name calling game..then you find few more points in that...and sidelining me to different topic..

i could debate more about what you asked..but that will hurt others feelings..so i am not responding to that more..

as i said dont have to worry or take serious about old things/religions..

20 minutes ago, ron_swanson said:

yes.. 

quran chadivi terrisot avvadhu...

bible chadivi crusade cheyyodhu..

bhagvatgeeta chadvi caste system ni encourage cheyyodhu..

american constitution lo 2nd amendement ni serious gaa teesukovaddu..

2 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

BJP is not india ,india is not BJP .. ,and also she is not any govt official.....

But what she said is true .....why do u think gulf countries supporting china to persecute uighur muslims ? Officially ,did Indian govt does that? What is to be blamed on India ???? 

Bro are you crazy? BJP is the ruling party, they represent India. She is the spokesperson ( def: a person who is chosen to speak officially for a group or organization)

4 minutes ago, nagchiru said:

Bro are you crazy? BJP is the ruling party, they represent India. She is the spokesperson ( def: a person who is chosen to speak officially for a group or organization)

yes she is official spokes person of bjp not india......

23 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

yes she is official spokes person of bjp not india......

When did I say she is the spokesperson of India? So, are you implying that she has no credibility and her words does not have value?  Don't you think it is shameful for BJP for have a spokesperson like this? I think they did feel so and hence kicked her out.

3 minutes ago, nagchiru said:

When did I say she is the spokesperson of India? So, are you implying that she has no credibility and her words does not have value?  Don't you think it is shameful for BJP for have a spokesperson like this? I think they did feel so and hence kicked her out.

Kicked out for what ,saying truth????

Then no one will expose radical cult .......

Shame on bjp for suspending her

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Kicked out for what ,saying truth????

Then no one will expose radical cult .......

Shame on bjp for suspending her

Kicked her for her shameful language. Didn't you see BJP's official statement? Shame on BJP for not kicking her out on day 1. 

Here you go..

"The Bharatiya Janata Party is also strongly against any ideology which insults or demeans any sect or religion. The BJP does not promote such people or philosophy."

4 minutes ago, nagchiru said:

Kicked her for her shameful language. Didn't you see BJP's official statement? Shame on BJP for not kicking her out on day 1. 

Here you go..

"The Bharatiya Janata Party is also strongly against any ideology which insults or demeans any sect or religion. The BJP does not promote such people or philosophy."

Yeah shameless party

3 hours ago, Lovecrusader said:

aboo nelanti liberal gallu undadam valle hinduism sankanakipothundi...

kani caste feeling mathram undochu mana pulka party ki support cheskovochu, dhi 21st century ani marchipovochu kuda

I am not supporting anyone here.. I am not that religious and I don’t belong to any major caste nor do I support pulkas.. 😄

All these so called prophets or gods (all religions) are basically humans who lived as per the societal standards at that time.. they preached good things in their own way and people followed them.. the issue is with the middlemen (preachers) who say that the prophet did this so it is okay for us to do it in the current society.. it is the interpretation and the intention to follow every bad thing they did at that time is very wrong ..  

Take the good and leave the bad.. don’t blindly follow everything they did or said.. 

13 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I am not supporting anyone here.. I am not that religious and I don’t belong to any major caste nor do I support pulkas.. 😄

All these so called prophets or gods (all religions) are basically humans who lived as per the societal standards at that time.. they preached good things in their own way and people followed them.. the issue is with the middlemen (preachers) who say that the prophet did this so it is okay for us to do it in the current society.. it is the interpretation and the intention to follow every bad thing they did at that time is very wrong ..  

Take the good and leave the bad.. don’t blindly follow everything they did or said.. 

It's not interpretation,it's their in their booksand rest all baakwas....spoke by liberals.....to avoid desert cult anger....

13 minutes ago, Sqaud said:

asalu aa green book pavithra grandham yela ayyindho ippatiki mystery... few pages chadhavagaane  any sane person with basic intellect would outright throw it away.
Piss-lam itself phobia... it's a foolish, cruel, control and fear mongering cult which was created 1400 years ago by a sadist pedophile...

ytdWFF85uEYLAABp0CZjKtK1SFBuBpzgVabYpoIf_ihemJ8bgz5pVZPlq06OncMnJSEhkLnEAXEy9Xs=s1024-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff-nd-v1

Just now, Lovecrusader said:

It's not interpretation,it's their in their booksand rest all baakwas....spoke by liberals.....to avoid desert cult anger....

14 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

16 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

So be it.. these books were still written thousands of years ago… we don’t have to blindly follow them… 

• Like 1