inthaku prophet ayisha ni ye age lo nikha chesukunnaaadu?

kingcasanova

15 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

We shouldn’t judge someone who lived 2000 years ago with the current rules and laws and society standards.. 

if you look back 50-100 years ago, our grand parents etc got married in their teens… or we know someone who married a woman who is 20 years or so younger… 

First let it get clarified that its not 2000 years but just 1400 years.

Coming to the main point, this 1400 years Unadulterated and Unmodified Holy book is what they claim they are proud of, the same claim which they use other religions to mock. Ex: Muslims blame Hinduism only because Hinduism does not have single book, there are multiple versions of the same book at different regions at different times.

14 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

I am not supporting anyone here.. I am not that religious and I don’t belong to any major caste nor do I support pulkas.. 😄

All these so called prophets or gods (all religions) are basically humans who lived as per the societal standards at that time.. they preached good things in their own way and people followed them.. the issue is with the middlemen (preachers) who say that the prophet did this so it is okay for us to do it in the current society.. it is the interpretation and the intention to follow every bad thing they did at that time is very wrong ..  

Take the good and leave the bad.. don’t blindly follow everything they did or said.. 

I think there is a clause that you cannot question a thing that was said in there. I think "no questions" applies to all abrahamic faiths. Unlike Dharmic "seeking." That is, one can comfortably question eastern followers and I guess, those questions gave rise to sects like Buddhism, Jainism, and other philosophies. However, when you impose "no questions" asked, you essentially making it a closed society/cult which considers their achievement is following what was said/done by the leader. No questions asked so, no room for improvement.  

15 minutes ago, galiraju said:

I think there is a clause that you cannot question a thing that was said in there. I think "no questions" applies to all abrahamic faiths. Unlike Dharmic "seeking." That is, one can comfortably question eastern followers and I guess, those questions gave rise to sects like Buddhism, Jainism, and other philosophies. However, when you impose "no questions" asked, you essentially making it a closed society/cult which considers their achievement is following what was said/done by the leader. No questions asked so, no room for improvement.  

Abrahamic religion 10 commandments lo first few point adhe…god ni question cheyykoodadhu god ki kopam teppinchakoodadhu ani…

eastern philosophies like buddism, jainism are more matured to teach about desire and ahimsa instead of creating imaginary god… 

18 minutes ago, ron_swanson said:

Abrahamic religion 10 commandments lo first few point adhe…god ni question cheyykoodadhu god ki kopam teppinchakoodadhu ani…

eastern philosophies like buddism, jainism are more matured to teach about desire and ahimsa instead of creating imaginary god… 

Also, don't forget Chaarvakas who are atheists, if not the first of their kind.

17 hours ago, nagchiru said:

ikkada Nupur Sharma is BJP spokesperson, whatever she says represents BJP official standing.,  alanti important position lo undi ila reckless statements cheste consequences ilane untayi. Evado some useless/unimportant person who has no standing chesina comments ki respond avatam tappu.

What do you mean by reckless statements ?? 

Vunnadhey cheppinappudu reckless endhuku avuthundhi - when you question my religion, I have every right to ask you abt ur’s which she exactly did !! 

How does it matter if it’s important or unimportant person - the hurting is common, no ?? 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

What do you mean by reckless statements ?? 

Vunnadhey cheppinappudu reckless endhuku avuthundhi - when you question my religion, I have every right to ask you abt ur’s which she exactly did !! 

How does it matter if it’s important or unimportant person - the hurting is common, no ?? 

"After being suspended over her remarks on Prophet Muhammad during a recent TV debate, former BJP national spokesperson Nupur Sharma has finally issued an apology. She unconditionally withdrew her statement noting that it was never her intention to hurt anyone's religious feelings."

She herself has apologized and her party suspended her, and you still think that the comment like that is appropriate and not reckless? (regardless of whether its true or not)

As I mentioned earlier she was in an official position of the ruling party, whatever she says would be considered as party's position. Vunnavi matladukuntu velte we will go back to ancient ages, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Don't you think there is a difference you or I say something vs Modi saying the same thing? Think about it..

2 minutes ago, nagchiru said:

"After being suspended over her remarks on Prophet Muhammad during a recent TV debate, former BJP national spokesperson Nupur Sharma has finally issued an apology. She unconditionally withdrew her statement noting that it was never her intention to hurt anyone's religious feelings."

She herself has apologized and her party suspended her, and you still think that the comment like that is appropriate and not reckless? (regardless of whether its true or not)

As I mentioned earlier she was in an official position of the ruling party, whatever she says would be considered as party's position. Vunnavi matladukuntu velte we will go back to ancient ages, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Don't you think there is a difference you or I say something vs Modi saying the same thing? Think about it..

Anna, nuvvu  voohinchukunnatlu antha goppaga prapancham ledhanna. Inni rojulu Manam calm ga vunnaam kaabattey, evadu padithey vaadu vachi Hindus/mana culture/ India gurinchi ishtamochinatlu maatlaadinaaru including big big VViP’s. Ippudu itu side nunchi react ayyesariki neethulu chebuthunnaaru - aa neethi edho vaallu first nunchi maintain chesthey ee roju  manam eemey chesindhi thappa kaadha ani chuddhaam. 

12 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Anna, nuvvu  voohinchukunnatlu antha goppaga prapancham ledhanna. Inni rojulu Manam calm ga vunnaam kaabattey, evadu padithey vaadu vachi Hindus/mana culture/ India gurinchi ishtamochinatlu maatlaadinaaru including big big VViP’s. Ippudu itu side nunchi react ayyesariki neethulu chebuthunnaaru - aa neethi edho vaallu first nunchi maintain chesthey ee roju  manam eemey chesindhi thappa kaadha ani chuddhaam. 

nenu emi voohinchukovatam ledu. valla meeda eppudu evvaru emi analeda? calm ga unnama? .. just ee thread example chalu..