funny

thunderstorm369

Come home late

A woman was complaining to the neighbour that her husband always came home late, no matter how she tried to stop him.

"Take my advice," said the neighbour, "and do what I did. Once my husband came home at three o'clock in the morning, and from my bed I called out: "Is that you, Jim?" And that cured him.

"Cured him !" asked the woman, "but how?"

The neighbour said, "You see, his name is Bill."

Grandpa and the gay

Pranav is Gay. He goes into the doctor's office and has some tests run.

The doctor comes back and says, ' Pranav, I'm not going to beat around the bush. You have AIDS.'

Pranav is devastated. He met Grandpa and asked 'Grandpa, what can I do?

Eat 1 curry sausage, 1 head of cabbage, 20 unpeeled carrots drenched in hot sauce, 10 Jalapeno peppers,

40 walnuts and 40 peanuts,1/2 box of All Bran, and top it off with a gallon of prune juice..'

Pranav asks bewildered, ' Will that cure me, Grandpa?'

Grandpa says, No, but it should leave you with a better understanding of what your ass is for.

Slipping in coma

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several    months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day, when    he finally woke, he motioned for her to come closer.

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You    have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were    there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got    shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here.

When my health started failing, you were still by my side. You know what?"

"What dear?" She gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

"I think you're bad luck."