Jaffa Genetics.....

Original Profile

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Genes 🧬 play 50% role in all this. Other 50% is your lifestyle. Don’t expect lifestyle alone to compensate for all bad genes we carry. 

Mari Ade na baadha kuda…inni chesthey ne borderline lo vundhi…bp

6 hours ago, Original Profile said:

Asalu sleep ee ravatledu. Luckily my energy levels don’t drop too much even if I don’t get sleep. Mari 2-3 days padukokapotey ika tablet vestha to sleep because I feel jittery. 

I try to go to bed before 11pm. 

Something wrong with your thought process...you just to need keep my mind calm...

Usually oka 2 days sleep lekuntey next day definitely raavali...or else atleast after going to gym...mari mee case la thinking ekkuva chesthunaav emo...

How abt alcohollll....mandhu taaginaa raadhaa? Don't resort to it..just a question only..

Never take sleeping pillsss...you will end up with he'll lot of health issues due to side effects...problem enti antey docs daggariki vellina to prove that they are good...they prescribe pyschosomaticc druggss like sleeping pills only which again harmful to you...

Keep fighting naturally and try to understand the issue.....books could be one good solution mean while...

12 hours ago, Original Profile said:

ade big problem....having sleep issues. adhi set avvatledu em chesina

Consult sleep doctor.

There's a high chance of narrow mouth and airway for south asians 

Better to take cpap to get good sleep

14 hours ago, Original Profile said:

Next Ade…edhina manchi boring book suggest cheyyi bro…chadivitey chirakocchi padukovali 

manchi book chadhivithe interesting gaa vundhi inka time spend chesi night antha chadhuvuthu vuntaav... pick your subject area (work) books not novels/general knowledge books

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Original Profile said:

konni konni inka em cheyyalem emo...

Daily workout, healthy food habits, no smoking/alchohol, no stress...inni chesina bp still over 120/80. Of course crazy high ledu le kani....but asalu normal vundali. age under 35.

inka bongulo healthy life style use em vundhi na bondha. Poor muscle growth etc etc.....Human GMO edo develop chestunnarani vinna....appudu chudali ela vuntundho. Both good and bad vuntaayi elaago

Anni bad habits undi 70 plus healthy running valu kuda unnaru

7 hours ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

Consult sleep doctor.

There's a high chance of narrow mouth and airway for south asians 

Better to take cpap to get good sleep

Sleep apnea ledu. My brain is just active and don’t want to sleep.

7 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

Something wrong with your thought process...you just to need keep my mind calm...

Usually oka 2 days sleep lekuntey next day definitely raavali...or else atleast after going to gym...mari mee case la thinking ekkuva chesthunaav emo...

How abt alcohollll....mandhu taaginaa raadhaa? Don't resort to it..just a question only..

Never take sleeping pillsss...you will end up with he'll lot of health issues due to side effects...problem enti antey docs daggariki vellina to prove that they are good...they prescribe pyschosomaticc druggss like sleeping pills only which again harmful to you...

Keep fighting naturally and try to understand the issue.....books could be one good solution mean while...

I don’t drink alchohol. Eppudina frnds kosam thaagevadini. Sleep issue vacchaka try cheyyaledu. Will try to experiment. And I hate using pills too. Don’t want to get addicted to them

18 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

I don’t drink alchohol. Eppudina frnds kosam thaagevadini. Sleep issue vacchaka try cheyyaledu. Will try to experiment. And I hate using pills too. Don’t want to get addicted to them

Cool

Try with books , should work out...

Try with alcohol and see any changes...

Yeah, never use sleepingg pixlss...

Good luck

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Original Profile said:

Daily workout, healthy food habits, no smoking/alchohol, no stress...inni chesina bp still over 120/80. Of course crazy high ledu le kani....but asalu normal vundali. age under 35.

inka bongulo healthy life style use em vundhi na bondha. Poor muscle growth etc etc.....Human GMO edo develop chestunnarani vinna....appudu chudali ela vuntundho. Both good and bad vuntaayi elaago

Eat a biriyani every day. Guaranteed health for life 

20 hours ago, Original Profile said:

It's ok bro, everyone's body is different. It's hard to define one's health in a number. Keep maintaining good habits and you'll be fine in long run. And yes genetics play a main role, anduke kada old generations used to go by family history. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Original Profile said:

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/blood-pressure-chart-by-age-1384054106

needi entha vundo susukoo

17 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

border lo vundhi....normal ki 2-3 points atu itu ga. not a big deal

but anni manchi habits tho kuda border ee na ani na baadha

aswagandha is the remedy, add L-Theanine to the stack

use binaural beats for enhancing alpha waves, l-thenine also has effects of increasing alpha waves

or

pleasant music before sleep

(3) Эту музыку можно слушать вечно !!! Самая Красивая Музыка на Свете! - YouTube

----------------

if nothing seems to work, it could be your environment, did you check for mold or any contamination in your home, your body is in constant state of fight/flight mode to even avoid sleep, changing apartment might help

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Original Profile said:

anni chesesa bro...chamomile tea, melatonin, magnesium, workout, stop using mobile few hours before bed, taking hot shower, 4-7-8 breathing technique. em chesina last few months nunchi not working. 

try getting fitness trainee, hire him for a month.. follow his routine, pulsu kaaripoddi, he will help you.

8 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

aswagandha is the remedy, add L-Theanine to the stack

use binaural beats for enhancing alpha waves, l-thenine also has effects of increasing alpha waves

or

pleasant music before sleep

(3) Эту музыку можно слушать вечно !!! Самая Красивая Музыка на Свете! - YouTube

----------------

if nothing seems to work, it could be your environment, did you check for mold or any contamination in your home, your body is in constant state of fight/flight mode to even avoid sleep, changing apartment might help

i have a feeling it could be our house too. In the past i had good sleep when i was travelling. But house move ante adho pedda torture. But, if it really work...then thats the only option