Jaffa Genetics.....

Original Profile

11 minutes ago, CooLgUy4U said:

try getting fitness trainee, hire him for a month.. follow his routine, pulsu kaaripoddi, he will help you.

workout not helping bro...2 hours workout chesina roju kuda not sleeping well

5 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

workout not helping bro...2 hours workout chesina roju kuda not sleeping well

may be you have something in your mind, thinking too much and eating you. clear that out.

1 minute ago, CooLgUy4U said:

may be you have something in your mind, thinking too much and eating you. clear that out.

anni thoughts kuda levu think cheyyadaniki....but mind restful position ki raavatledu since last few months. night antha padukokunda...malli em think cheyyalo teleeka blank ga vundatame

13 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

anni thoughts kuda levu think cheyyadaniki....but mind restful position ki raavatledu since last few months. night antha padukokunda...malli em think cheyyalo teleeka blank ga vundatame

:giggle:    :giggle: ... nidra pattatledu ... pattatledu... anedi kuda oka thinkinge...work pressure leda neeku, try to get involve in something and keep yourself busy.

3 hours ago, Original Profile said:

i have a feeling it could be our house too. In the past i had good sleep when i was travelling. But house move ante adho pedda torture. But, if it really work...then thats the only option

as long as its apartments, its not that hard to make a move

if its a home, then check for mold and other contaminants, even the sheet rock from china at some point has too much contaminations

2 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

as long as its apartments, its not that hard to make a move

if its a home, then check for mold and other contaminants, even the sheet rock from china at some point has too much contaminations

No issue with mold. Not sure how to check for other contaminants. 

On 6/8/2022 at 2:24 PM, Original Profile said:

konni konni inka em cheyyalem emo...

Daily workout, healthy food habits, no smoking/alchohol, no stress...inni chesina bp still over 120/80. Of course crazy high ledu le kani....but asalu normal vundali. age under 35.

inka bongulo healthy life style use em vundhi na bondha. Poor muscle growth etc etc.....Human GMO edo develop chestunnarani vinna....appudu chudali ela vuntundho. Both good and bad vuntaayi elaago

I’m in a similar boat. follow a very good diet with workout. No smoking/drinking but hair loss(I care a lot) . I got friends of same age who smoke 1 packet day and eat with no workout but have solid hairlines. Sometimes I go low like f*ck whats the point of all the effort. But I have accepted that life is never fair and we need do whats needed and don’t expect result(Mahabharatam)🤦🏼‍♂️

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, prince143 said:

I’m in a similar boat. follow a very good diet with workout. No smoking/drinking but hair loss(I care a lot) . I got friends of same age who smoke 1 packet day and eat with no workout but have solid hairlines. Sometimes I go low like f*ck whats the point of all the effort. But I have accepted that life is never fair and we need do whats needed and don’t expect result(Mahabharatam)🤦🏼‍♂️

Same feeling bro…okollaki okko bokkalu vuntayi Emo ika. Nenu Entha thinna I stay thin. Apart from some fat around tummy. Hair etc good. So konni bokkalu no matter how well maintain it’s already defined