Who are the actual heroes?

Shameless

Who are the actual heroes?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why do we call these lead actors as heroes?  Why can't we just call them lead actors??

asalu HERO ane padham ki meaning lekunda pothundhi....

My Life Problematic GIF - My Life Problematic Oh No GIFs

11 minutes ago, YOU said:

Obviously tollywood heros ee.. balayya parachute 🪂 lo pak ki poyindu

inka nayam...Baalayya pirralu baaga penchindu, so amdhuke pirrala hero ayyindu analedhu...

Even in TFI many are both Reel and Real Life Heroes - who are giving something back to society based on their capacity when there are natural disasters /  charities / Blood banks / Eye Banks / Free Treatments etc

Not everyone needs to sacrifice their life to be called as HERO - They are inspiring many people also do something good for society ( In the name of fanism ) 

Even if you can inspire people through a movie then also u can be a HERO

32 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Why do we call these lead actors as heroes?  Why can't we just call them lead actors??

Movie actors man

33 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Army folks don’t give sh1t but movie hero’s are giving life to many heroines 

bathroom - restroom elago 

idi kooda alagae, 

hero in west countress have diff meaning

hero in indya means movee hero only 

🙏

7 hours ago, Shameless said:

Hanniyya, asalu Army/Navy gurunchi neeku poorthiga thelavadhu...its true they defend the country (for that matter any country). But after capturing the enemy lands, the amount of atrocities they do on their captives is horrendous. They behave worse than movie villains. Coming to TFI heroes, except Balio no hero has track record of captivating heroines and rafing them at home.

The examples of (Army/Navy atrocities) are unlimited and happens at some point on the earth everyday:

1. The atrocities done by Nazi Army before their downfall on Polish/Russian/EastEuropean people is well documented. You can watch them online.

2. The heinous crimes committed by Russian Army and US/UK/French Armies on defeated German civilians are too worse to list. Every German woman aged 8-80 was gang-rafed everyday for 10 years from 1945-1955. At some point, Russian Govt had to establish new condom factories to avoid spread of STDs of Russian soldiers.

3. The kind of treatment given by Pakistani Army to Bangaldesi citizens in 1971 is evident to many living ones.

4. The rafes done by Indian Army on Kashmiri women is also well documented.

5. This list will go on and on........

So it depends on you how you take.

26 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Hanniyya, asalu Army/Navy gurunchi neeku poorthiga thelavadhu...its true they defend the country (for that matter any country). But after capturing the enemy lands, the amount of atrocities they do on their captives is horrendous. They behave worse than movie villains. Coming to TFI heroes, except Balio no hero has track record of captivating heroines and rafing them at home.

The examples of (Army/Navy atrocities) are unlimited and happens at some point on the earth everyday:

1. The atrocities done by Nazi Army before their downfall on Polish/Russian/EastEuropean people is well documented. You can watch them online.

2. The heinous crimes committed by Russian Army and US/UK/French Armies on defeated German civilians are too worse to list. Every German woman aged 8-80 was gang-rafed everyday for 10 years from 1945-1955. At some point, Russian Govt had to establish new condom factories to avoid spread of STDs of Russian soldiers.

3. The kind of treatment given by Pakistani Army to Bangaldesi citizens in 1971 is evident to many living ones.

4. The rafes done by Indian Army on Kashmiri women is also well documented.

5. This list will go on and on........

So it depends on you how you take.

plzz add NAANZINGGg massacre....japaneseeeeee on chineeesseee....amma baaaboiii sachipovaallaaa

Idi edo kodi munda gruddu munda question la undi. 

Soldiers herosae, but armed forces ni sustain cheyali ante tax kattali so, huge taxes kattey parthiodu kooda hero nae. There was also an argument that soldiers pranam and money okkatey naa ani.