401K without Employer match - where should we do

TechSri

1 minute ago, TechSri said:

Employer match em ledu contracting. Outside 401k ekkada cheyali. Middle of the year lo start cheyocha

Epdu aina cheyochu afaiak but a processing fee aina istada vadu year ki 18500 (approx adi kuda niku bokka lite ga untadi

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Epdu aina cheyochu afaiak but a processing fee aina istada vadu year ki 18500 (approx adi kuda niku bokka lite ga untadi

Processing fee entha untadi. Desi consultamcy bro. 

if we take 401k out side, how pre-tax links to our company payroll to deduct before tax cut monthly

14 minutes ago, TechSri said:

Employer match em ledu contracting. Outside 401k ekkada cheyali. Middle of the year lo start cheyocha

Are you mesthri or cooli ?

7 minutes ago, TechSri said:

Processing fee entha untadi. Desi consultamcy bro. 

if we take 401k out side, how pre-tax links to our company payroll to deduct before tax cut monthly

Teliyadu bro for us employer pays  fidelity customer service call chesi adugu how to link that to pay roll

https://www.mybanktracker.com/blog/retirement/invest-401k-no-company-match-286670

@csrcsr What are the options if company is restricting to not max out and contribute only like 6%? I am not talking about the company match but them restricting to put more than 6% into 401k. thanks. 

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

@csrcsr What are the options if company is restricting to not max out and contribute only like 6%? I am not talking about the company match but them restricting to put more than 6% into 401k. thanks. 

So they ate restricting you I think they cannot 18500 approx is your contribution

Inka optiosn untayi kada bro Roth etc 

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

So they ate restricting you I think they cannot 18500 approx is your contribution

Inka optiosn untayi kada bro Roth etc 

Yeah they are restricting to not contribute the maximum allowed limit bro. I will check if we can put into Roth instead. Thanks.