Bimbisara Trailer - maro kalakandam la undi

Starblazer

9 hours ago, The_Mentalist said:

Trailer kanna I liked the teaser more

vfx inkonchem bagunte better

that walking over the crocodile is good

yes, teaser lo aa crocodile meeda nadiche shot bagundi.

ippudu trailer lo daanni pempudu kukkala chupincharu 😂

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

yes, teaser lo aa crocodile meeda nadiche shot bagundi.

ippudu trailer lo daanni pempudu kukkala chupincharu 😂

Yes, teaser chusi wait chesa trailer kosam… he let me down a bit

kani concept bagunte it might work out and they might improve vfx if the first one works… as I heard it has 4 parts

11 minutes ago, The_Mentalist said:

kani concept bagunte it might work out and they might improve vfx if the first one works… as I heard it has 4 parts

4 aaa

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

Nandamuri Kalyanram-starrer upcoming action flick titled ‘Bimbisara’ has been in the news ever since it went on floors. The trailer of this prestigious project has been released and it will leave you all excited for the actioner.

Going by the trailer, the makers packed a visually stunning trailer with all the action, impressive dialogues and ruthless king Bimbisara glory. The makers brilliantly cut the trailer and back ground music raises the stakes on this socio fantasy entertainer.

This film is directed by Mallidi Vashist, a debutante. The shoot has already concluded, and the team has been quietly winding up its post-production work. Bimbisara co-stars Catherine Tresa, Samyuktha Menon, Warina Hussain, Vennela Kishore, Brahmaji, and Srinivasa Reddy. For more information visit Teluguone.com official website

Click here to get more details about Bimbisara movie

5 hours ago, The_Mentalist said:

Baahubali range lo expect chestunnattunnaru. but, 4 parts ante kashtam. ilaanti movies 100% script & director meeda depend avutayi. new age directors ichhe hype ki teese movies ki asalu sambandham undatledu. 2-3 movies teese varaku director standards ento cheppalem.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JambaKantu said:

@RedThupakiOur kammas movie, we will win Olympics for sure this time for best actor to our kulam head Balayya 

anna im only nikaaarsainaa pyaaann of anniyaa.....verey valla movies ki antha excite avanu be it cassettee religionnn regionn etc...jokes apart prathi movie anthaga follow avanu personally also...

brahmi-brahmanandam.gifchiru-chiranjeevi.gif