Thread closed

Fish

• Fish changed the title to Thread closed
48 minutes ago, Fish said:

We are contractors and our client treats us very good….Naa colleague oka ammayi 6th month pregnant, she didn’t inform in the office. Even today my PO had casual chat and asked us about how is everything with us, but Yee ammayi emi analedu.

I informed to my manager when I was 4 months pregnant because they can make plans. Everyday I feel guilty that I am cheating by not telling what I know and project might suffer because of that.my colleague didn’t ask me to keep her pregnancy as secret so nannu thitakandi morals levu ani 

Inko bhayam work Antha naa meeda padipothundi emo ani because there is no plan in place.Emi cheyamantaaru, db lo managers/po unte what is your perspective 

You are panimanishi so just work like labor don’t ask questionsXdqzAt-shared.gif

26 minutes ago, Fish said:

Alantapudu aa aunty naaku kuda chepakunda undalsindi….we don’t talk a lot but work lo help kosam chepinatu undi _%~

whatever I keep my mouth shut and mind my own business….appreciate for all the suggestions 

She can sue you now…XdqzAt-shared.gif