Meekante age lo pedda auntie la ni thread why deleted

tennisluvrredux

8 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I am not rich and I was working as a buz boy at a desi restaurant when I met these women..I am good at communicating I guess..

what did you look like? average or below average or above average or good or better or best looking?? did you have glasses? r u short or tall?? thin or heavy or muscular?? had ur own car?? 

1 minute ago, Bajanabatch said:

what did you look like? average or below average or above average or good or better or best looking?? do you have glasses? r u short or tall?? thin or heavy or muscular?? had ur own car?? 

I look good I guess...I am not that tall nor short...not fat either...kind of semi-muscular that time period..never wore glasses...had my won car...they were single women..they liked to talk to me initially...later on said that they liked by skin tone and my facial features..

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

I look good I guess...I am not that tall nor short...not fat either...kind of semi-muscular that time period..never wore glasses...had my won car...they were single women..they liked to talk to me initially...later on said that they liked by skin tone and my facial features..

so you have sharp facial features being a South Indian??

haha not the jaw??

jaw and lips too...jaw visibility will change depending on the facial fat...My jawline is far better and visible now than before and it's all due to my regular workout I guess..

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

jaw and lips too...jaw visibility will change depending on the facial fat...My jawline is far better and visible now than before and it's all due to my regular workout I guess..

nah u either have it or not have it unless u get a surgery it shows even if you have fat otherwise it'll be round like for most south indians

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

indian aunty ni veyyaledha?? good looking indian aunties are super hot lol

4 minutes ago, Bajanabatch said:

nah u either have it or not have it unless u get a surgery it shows even if you have fat otherwise it'll be round like for most south indians

Mine is not round though...anyone can clearly see my jaw bone..

2 minutes ago, Bajanabatch said:

indian aunty ni veyyaledha?? good looking indian aunties are super hot lol

didn't even think about it bro...I never planned or thought about the white and latin women here either...it just happened but I regret it now..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

didn't even think about it bro...I never planned or thought about the white and latin women here either...it just happened but I regret it now..

why??

yeah so u r lucky genes lol we all failed the genetic lottery

Bro...just workout and shape and tone your body for physical attraction and also learn how to flirt and talk to women..that's enough to get a woman...facial features doesn't really matter if you are good at talking and flirting...not all women look for dig bicks... 

Just now, Bajanabatch said:

why??

coz one of them got emotionally attached to me even though I let her know that I didn't have any feelings for her..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Bro...just workout and shape and tone your body for physical attraction and also learn how to flirt and talk to women..that's enough to get a woman...facial features doesn't really matter if you are good at talking and flirting...not all women look for dig bicks... 

bro ive been working out since I was a kid but my jawline never showed up it's all genetics u either have It or not that's it period but u can get it through surgery or steroids