Meekante age lo pedda auntie la ni thread why deleted

tennisluvrredux

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

coz one of them got emotionally attached to me even though I let her know that I didn't have any feelings for her..

well u should have used it to your advantage for a green card and then dumped her

Just now, Bajanabatch said:

bro ive been working out since I was a kid but my jawline never showed up it's all genetics u either have It or not that's it period 

I do have full beard and my jawline is visible bro...so yes as you said it's all genetics I guess...my brother has a very good jawline too...

Just now, Shameless said:

I do have full beard and my jawline is visible bro...so yes as you said it's all genetics I guess...my brother has a very good jawline too...

yep u guys hit the jackpots

1 minute ago, Bajanabatch said:

well u should have used it to your advantage for a green card and then dumped her

dumping her is not my way of life bro...never thought of GC that time, and also I initially talked to this lady only because she had good contacts in her work area and she can find an internship for me for a better pay

Just now, Shameless said:

dumping her is not my way of life bro...never thought of GC that time, and also I initially talked to this lady only because she had good contacts in her work area and she can find an internship for me for a better pay

did she find u an internship then

7 minutes ago, Shameless said:

it's not new many good looking indian males do it marry them for green cards and later divorce them and similarly hot white women control indian simps the way they want lol

On 7/8/2022 at 11:18 AM, tennisluvrredux said:

Twitter kanna dairdram ga undi gaa ikkada censorship. 

Enti ra arey idi

talent ni thokkesthunnaru baa..I am vipareetham gaa khandinching this...

50 minutes ago, Bajanabatch said:

did she find u an internship then

I didn't get coz it was not in my field and also I was earning more at the restaurant...

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Bajanabatch said:

it's not new many good looking indian males do it marry them for green cards and later divorce them and similarly hot white women control indian simps the way they want lol

it was just a fling and I didn't want any compromises with no one...

On 7/8/2022 at 2:14 PM, Mohini said:

Koti lo oka aunty undedhi around 34 yrs . Appatlo naa vayyasu 26.. aunty hospital lo nurse.. full big round bayalu. Saree lo nalla bra bayataku leak ayyedhi from the blouse on shoulders… aunty intloki road meeda cricket adutunte ball velledhi.. aa ball kosam velli aunty big beautiful round bayalni oka 1 year enjoy chesa… aahha ohooooo 

Arrey @modale gaaa

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...