any one following westworld 4th season..

dasari4kntr

way better.

it seems to have a matrix/inception vibe that improves the storyline from the bland revenge drama we got in season 3.

it still has the same problem that season 2,3 had. its predictable so far.

13 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

way better.

it seems to have a matrix/inception vibe that improves the storyline from the bland revenge drama we got in season 3.

Yup..season 1 was way better…highly philosophical (robos getting conscious)…we can see true nolan (brother) writing there…

2nd just ok…but 3rd is easily forgettable…  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2022 at 10:16 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

way better.

watch the yesterdays episode 5...

your matrix comparison..is correct...

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

watch the yesterdays episode 5...

your matrix comparison..is correct...

yeah. they simply flipped the season 1 storyline. But even in this flip, humans are merely props in the plot. Its still all about the machine, and the nature of consciousness.

I'm a little wary of the william/fake storyline, but otherwise the last two episodes were close to quality in Season 1. barring the great Jack Nicholson.

I'm a little tired of the overall dark tone of the show. just like Hale wonders in today's episode about why even after the robots are set free, they are still stuck in their human form and consciousness without thinking bigger. I'm sure they are gonna chalk it down to - Robots are not yet free, Only Hale is.

Evan Rachel Wood is so gorgeous this season.

I can somewhat predict the storyline from now. With maeve being the 'weapon' Bernard dug out of the desert.

It'll be a robot revolution against Hale. but instead of committing suicide after gaining consciousness, robots could've done it themselves. I wish the story went in that direction which would've been more interesting, instead of the macho sh1t I'm expecting in the next 3 episodes from maeve.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...