third job - risk worth it ?

Telugodura456

okapakka sampainchaalani prathi vyatkhi vunde drive ..inko pakka - mombatthilla yavannam karigipothunte computer mundhara gantal and gantal life.

give some insights ba

sampadichadam tarvata anna seskovachu...yavvanam migipote tarvata feekedi emledu...aina sampadichi emsestav uncle...toyota badulu tesla kontav? what next?...oka 4 days aagite aa mooju kuda paaye

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

sampadichadam tarvata anna seskovachu...yavvanam migipote tarvata feekedi emledu...aina sampadichi emsestav uncle...toyota badulu tesla kontav? what next?...oka 4 days aagite aa mooju kuda paaye

good insight - i want more - both ways.

Just now, ManOffSteel said:

If you can manage, go for it. But do it only for 6 to 12 months..

6 to 12 months tho start ayyi it will prolong for couple of years..

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

okapakka sampainchaalani prathi vyatkhi vunde drive ..inko pakka - mombatthilla yavannam karigipothunte computer mundhara gantal and gantal life.

give some insights ba

10 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

You can do both sampadhana and enjoying yavvanam.
You are already late to the party, don’t waste time anymore and do 3rd job and take a vacation after 1 year and go around the world for 2 months, don’t live life worrying abt everything uncle. 

11 minutes ago, The_Mentalist said:

Asal 2nd job etla sesthunnav man ni moham manda?

2 varaku easy e baa, 3 is little tricky with meetings and conflicts which I experienced 

6 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

You can do both sampadhana and enjoying yavvanam.
You are already late to the party, don’t waste time anymore and do 3rd job and take a vacation after 1 year and go around the world for 2 months, don’t live life worrying abt everything uncle. 

ee saari aa 401k and stocks lo paisal 10ginanka sampadhana meedha koncham moju thaggindhi. I think earning is meaningless unless there is a spending strategy and the ability to get enjoyment from the earning.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

2 varaku easy e baa, 3 is little tricky with meetings and conflicts which I experienced 

Adhe how man?

pay check and all

pay check run seyakunda mesthri dhaggara work ah?

5 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Coding jobs ayithe sache headache kada?

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

give some insights ba

age gauge entho seppu first fellam fillal unnara single mingle gaadivaa..enka ayya thathal sampibdinchindi unda emanna 

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

ee saari aa 401k and stocks lo paisal 10ginanka sampadhana meedha koncham moju thaggindhi. I think earning is meaningless unless there is a spending strategy and the ability to get enjoyment from the earning.

Earning is not meaningless unless you have enough money to retire right now, do you? If not keep working 

10 minutes ago, The_Mentalist said:

Adhe how man?

pay check and all

pay check run seyakunda mesthri dhaggara work ah?

No baa , one here and others in india 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Prisionary said:

6 to 12 months tho start ayyi it will prolong for couple of years..

once you get used to the money...its very hard to quit

• Upvote 1