Rajamouli downfall will start

sarfaroshi

2 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Criticism teeskolenedo assalu sissalina Telugodu antavv ... OK !! 

comedy+dance+GIF.gif

lol criticism....verey vadu padipovali anukotamm criticism endi.....chusthy adi nee korikalaa undi ...

telugu-balayya.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, galiraju said:

lol criticism....verey vadu padipovali anukotamm criticism endi.....chusthy adi nee korikalaa undi ...

telugu-balayya.gif

Vaadu jagratha padakapothe Downfall avtadi...I am not wishing for it....

Just now, sarfaroshi said:

Vaadu jagratha padakapothe Downfall avtadi...I am not wishing for it....

good! but you rant says otherwise. anyways enjoy ur day telugu-balayya.gif

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

He is only good to do Periodic films....with zero logic and too many cringy scenes...

His regular films are not upto international standards...

His hype will slowly fade as Tamil makers have switched their gears...

He is not as good as sukumar or puri…in writing…

Entire rajamouli budget elivation scene…can be done in puri or sukumar single dialog…

Shooting time also another factor…

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

He is not as good as sukumar or puri…in writing…

Entire rajamouli budget elivation scene…can be done in puri or sukumar single dialog…

Shooting time also another factor…

But for a movie to be universal across languages and cultures, it has to be visual ... Very little or simple dialogues are what you see in action movies

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

But for a movie to be universal across languages and cultures, it has to be visual ... Very little or simple dialogues are what you see in action movies

Being visually wonder is not bench mark…

just imagine any high budget visual action movies like transformers..etc  comparison with any Quentin Tarantino movie like hateful eight..

6 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

There was a koren movie called sissy girl…it was released in korean language and its plain love story…universally accepted and call it as equivalent to titanic movie..

10 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Being visually wonder is not bench mark…

just imagine any high budget visual action movies like transformers..etc  comparison with any Quentin Tarantino movie like hateful eight..

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

There was a koren movie called sissy girl…it was released in korean language and its plain love story…universally accepted and call it as equivalent to titanic movie..

2 different genres.. 

SSR movies has to be compared with Acton block busters that com from MCU, DC comics etc... 

I never heard of plain love... Not sure how much it made...

27 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

2 different genres.. 

SSR movies has to be compared with Acton block busters that com from MCU, DC comics etc... 

I never heard of plain love... Not sure how much it made...

Ok..what i am trying to say is…in any genre…writing takes leads than action or visual effects…even  mcu dc movies also got fail which has good graphics but flat or rushed writing…recent star war movie is another example…

rajamouli needs to improve his writing skills to survive…if he relies on his writing skills he can make movies much faster…he him self agreed..

Watch from 1:20

and that koren movie i was talking about is…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Sassy_Girl

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

Ok..what i am trying to say is…in any genre…writing takes leads than action or visual effects…even  mcu dc movies also got fail which has good graphics but flat or rushed writing…recent star war movie is another example…

rajamouli needs to improve his writing skills to survive…if he relies on his writing skills he can make movies much faster…he him self agreed..

Watch from 1:20

and that koren movie i was talking about is…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Sassy_Girl

Puri jagan’s movies look repetitive… especially the second half of all his movies look the same and rushed without proper writing… that is why many of his movies failed and he became irrelevant… if not for ismart Shankar, no one will even be talking about him… he is good at writing the first half of the movies with new ideas but he don’t spend much time in writing a good second half….

Rajamouli and Vijayendra Prasad likes the writing of Puri.. they are nice enough to appreciate it publicly and several times… but it doesn’t mean that they are any less… Rajamouli is a visual director.. he writes his scenes and story to present it in a visually extravagant manner.. it gives a good experience to the viewer.. that’s his style.. 

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Puri jagan’s movies look repetitive… especially the second half of all his movies look the same and rushed without proper writing… that is why many of his movies failed and he became irrelevant… if not for ismart Shankar, no one will even be talking about him… he is good at writing the first half of the movies with new ideas but he don’t spend much time in writing a good second half….

Rajamouli and Vijayendra Prasad likes the writing of Puri.. they are nice enough to appreciate it publicly and several times… but it doesn’t mean that they are any less… Rajamouli is a visual director.. he writes his scenes and story to present it in a visually extravagant manner.. it gives a good experience to the viewer.. that’s his style.. 

e paravgraphs rayadam aapu. Work ledha? Manager number ivvu

13 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

With so much Hype ppl will try to have a bite of the fame, dont go by the reactions from foreigners…recently from youtube.

they will praise any sheet for views….

RRR is literally a frucking Joke….with lot of unnecessary scenes and unrealistic scenes…

denamma whole British kingdom ni iddaru without guns tho velli Palace antha blast chestaru anta….

lot of cringy scenes are there just to create hype for heroes….this careless came from his over confidence….

Rajamouli did very good movies, you can rarely see ill- logical scenes in Magadheera, Eega or Bahubhali. 

later koncham over confidence tho Bahubhali-2 ninchi cringy scenes over expressive overacting side actors thi unnecessary scenes chesadu

ee madya Nee lanti chillara Bajantri Fans with 3rd grade low level cheap taste gaala support tho very stupid scenes theesadu RRR lo…

If he has any juice left, he will bounce back only if comes with a fresh concept and stop appeasing stupid Hero fans or he will fall down very Badly…

MARK MY WORDS !!!!

+10000

6 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

e paravgraphs rayadam aapu. Work ledha? Manager number ivvu

Correct vaa….  Next time will limit to two lines.. 🤦‍♂️
Nenu IC….nannu adigevadu ledu 😂