Rajamouli downfall will start

sarfaroshi

2 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

But for a movie to be universal across languages and cultures, it has to be visual ... Very little or simple dialogues are what you see in action movies

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Being visually wonder is not bench mark…

just imagine any high budget visual action movies like transformers..etc  comparison with any Quentin Tarantino movie like hateful eight..

Why didnt western audience connect to Kgf2 even though there are lot of elevations more than rajamouli and dialogues?

Because not everyone can connect the story with elevations like rajamouli. 

10 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Individual contributor.. 

Cheap @anna_vendy anna edhendho sude ekada job raaka ela edho oka tag eskoni pedha director post lekka cutting isthunadu. Edhanna oka job untey padeyaradhey?

20 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Puri jagan’s movies look repetitive… especially the second half of all his movies look the same and rushed without proper writing… that is why many of his movies failed and he became irrelevant… if not for ismart Shankar, no one will even be talking about him… he is good at writing the first half of the movies with new ideas but he don’t spend much time in writing a good second half….

Rajamouli and Vijayendra Prasad likes the writing of Puri.. they are nice enough to appreciate it publicly and several times… but it doesn’t mean that they are any less… Rajamouli is a visual director.. he writes his scenes and story to present it in a visually extravagant manner.. it gives a good experience to the viewer.. that’s his style.. 

ok..first lets me say something about rajamouli and vijeyandra prasad...

take example of recent RRR...in that movie one of the hidden theme.. is weapon or having weapon...

ajay devagan flash back should have been strong tell this point..about why they need a weapon...

but rajamouli and Vijeyendr Prasad narration got failed...to tell that crucial point in ajay devana story...and they smartly wrapped that entire theme in two dialogues..

1. cost of bullet...

2. load..aim...shoot..

if you remember ajay devagan character you remember only these two dialogues instead of his character weight...thats where i feel writing is bad..

if you remember RRR you remember rc introduction, ntr introduction, dance step, intervel fight...you dont feel every character presence or characterizations...

coming to puri...you are saying his second halfs are bad...but i find the same probleme with rajamouli movies...like chatrapathi, RRR..etc. rajamouli gives so much hype for interval once it reaches peak it lands flat in second half

puri writings are becoming bad becuase of his reckless attitude..but his dialogues has some neichze influence...neninthe, businessman are example for that...

i dont think puri movies are repetative..who will do the arati thooka experiment with big caste..in "devudu chesina manushulu.."?

15 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Why didnt western audience connect to Kgf2 even though there are lot of elevations more than rajamouli and dialogues?

Because not everyone can connect the story with elevations like rajamouli. 

i dont know why we are obsessed with western audience liking telugu movies..

those elevation scenes doesnt give repeated watch...

ok tell me how many times you can watch KGF, RRR in repeat mode... (those elevations become bore after few revists)

and at the same time how many times you can watch athadu, nuvvu naaku nachhav, gundamma katha..etc

still story and writing is important..

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

i dont know why we are obsessed with western audience liking telugu movies..

those elevation scenes doesnt give repeated watch...

ok tell me how many times you can watch KGF, RRR in repeat mode... (those elevations become bore after few revists)

and at the same time how many times you can watch athadu, nuvvu naaku nachhav, gundamma katha..etc

still story and writing is important..

Rajamouli is a master craftsmen who pushes the limits , if you want to do marketing for kgf as a pan Indian film before bahubali nobody would give 2 cents abt it, it’s only rajamouli who gave an impression that south movies are better by pushing the limits and since then other directors started eating after the fame he brought from bahubali. 

Show me a better director than him in india who can make a movie and think of any movie in a bigger scale like him, you ll find none

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Rajamouli is a master craftsmen who pushes the limits , if you want to do marketing for kgf as a pan Indian film before bahubali nobody would give 2 cents abt it, it’s only rajamouli who gave an impression that south movies are better by pushing the limits and since then other directors started eating after the fame he brought from bahubali. 

Show me a better director than him in india who can make a movie and think of any movie in a bigger scale like him, you ll find none

You are talking about commercially success …

and i am talking about critically acclaimed…

just a simple question can rajamouli make prastaanam…? Or path breaking film like shiva..?

if he can i would agree he is great director…

13 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ok..first lets me say something about rajamouli and vijeyandra prasad...

take example of recent RRR...in that movie one of the hidden theme.. is weapon or having weapon...

ajay devagan flash back should have been strong tell this point..about why they need a weapon...

but rajamouli and Vijeyendr Prasad narration got failed...to tell that crucial point in ajay devana story...and they smartly wrapped that entire theme in two dialogues..

1. cost of bullet...

2. load..aim...shoot..

if you remember ajay devagan character you remember only these two dialogues instead of his character weight...thats where i feel writing is bad..

if you remember RRR you remember rc introduction, ntr introduction, dance step, intervel fight...you dont feel every character presence or characterizations...

coming to puri...you are saying his second halfs are bad...but i find the same probleme with rajamouli movies...like chatrapathi, RRR..etc. rajamouli gives so much hype for interval once it reaches peak it lands flat in second half

puri writings are becoming bad becuase of his reckless attitude..but his dialogues has some neichze influence...neninthe, businessman are example for that...

i dont think puri movies are repetative..who will do the arati thooka experiment with big caste..in "devudu chesina manushulu.."?

bro...writing skills ani oka example ichav....same exact thing, when my dad n mom saw last night in TV, they said Ajay Devgan character is very good...entire movie lo Rama Raju motive ento ardam aindhi annaru.

What my point is, neeku ah scene and character and writing and entire movie flat anipinchindemo....thats totally fine. World lo the best best bestest movie ento nuvvu cheppu, i'm pretty sure you can find many who hate that movie to the core....so evaru istam valladi. Ultimately as a maker, if that maker sole purpose is to make commercial movies which involves lots n lots of money and if producers n distributors get profits, thats it...that maker is successful.

If another maker whose sole purpose is to make logical, realistic films without masala n entertainment, and if his aim is to get an award and if he does get it, then he is successful. He doesn't care much on collections (adi kuda vasthe icing in the cake anthe)

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

just a simple question can rajamouli make prastaanam…? Or path breaking film like shiva..?

And who are these critics who says it’s critically acclaimed ? If the movie reached to larger audience and gets approval from them isn’t that Enough? Do you need a bunch of 10 critics or reviewers to approve it? It’s foolish 

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

these so called prasthanam director, shiva director cannot even imagine to make this level of high budget masala flick which is accepted by wider audience and gets hundreds n hundreds of cr's of Rs.

evari style of making valladi...evari strength valladi. If you think VFX pedithe chaalu, anyone can make movies, so RGV/Deva Katta can easily make ante....imagine, hollywood lo every yr hundreds of high and kickass VFX movies vasthai....hardly 10% success rate akkada.....VFX is not the answer here

Dont forget, same Dev Katta re-made exactly same Prasthanam in Hindi..........disaster ki inka low word ento mari, neeku thelisthe naa post ki reply ivvu pls.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Babubali is a path breaking film which shook entire India and all industries and approved in every state, he dsnt need approval from so called 10 bunch of critics lol

1 minute ago, no01 said:

these so called prasthanam director, shiva director cannot even imagine to make this level of high budget masala flick which is accepted by wider audience and gets hundreds n hundreds of cr's of Rs.

evari style of making valladi...evari strength valladi. If you think VFX pedithe chaalu, anyone can make movies, so RGV/Deva Katta can easily make ante....imagine, hollywood lo every yr hundreds of high and kickass VFX movies vasthai....hardly 10% success rate akkada.....VFX is not the answer here

Dont forget, same Dev Katta re-made exactly same Prasthanam in Hindi..........disaster ki inka low word ento mari, neeku thelisthe naa post ki reply ivvu pls.

Deva Katta made bahubali prequel series for Netflix and Netflix scraped it saying poor product and canceled the series