Majili movie lo Samantha lanti understanding wife undha yevarikaina?

RPG_Reloaded

5 minutes ago, YOU said:

amma-durmargullaraa-brahmi.gif Jealous

Jealous Em ledhu. When husband does wrong daaniki thandana ante family nasanam ayyidhi. Same case with wife. You do your best to protect 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Jealous Em ledhu. When husband does wrong daaniki thandana ante family nasanam ayyidhi. Same case with wife. You do your best to protect 

Etla paadavuthadi? Financial gaa cheppaku

18 hours ago, odhu_le_macha said:

Movie lo Naga chaitanaya la bewarse gallki dorukutharu  

18 hours ago, Sarvapindy said:

untundi if ur bewarse like chaitu in the movie..

Well said 👏 

question, answers rendu baagunnayee bhayya...koncham navvukunna :)  

ee days lo Love emi leedu bhayya ..just go with the flow that's all

Good old days lo.... my cousin sister bhayya..she is much older than me, she must be in mid 40s now.

ma sis inter lo unappudu okadu sight kottevadu. ONLY sight Matramee... ma sis kuda kalipindi sight, (He was degree student), inter ayyaka ma akka shifted to diff place for degree...veedu malla sight kottadaniki veere ooru vellevadu...doram nunchee eddaru chusukovadamee jarigindi...ela sight tho nee 7 yrs eddaru.. 

one fine day he sent proposal to our home/peddananna. elders were discussing and ma akka told me (I was in 6th class) naaku atanu estam , intlo ela cheppali ani...neenu some how informed peddamma...same caste , subham card for akka

Till date I see them as best couple, Love never faded in them anipistundi...

• Like 2

20 hours ago, srinima said:

I know a friend / classmate. Its love marriage similar to this story. She loved him from eigth grade and now they are married. In this case my friend lost his parents at the very young age. All he have is her. What ever he does she backs him up without saying a word even if he is wrong and even he knows it.

Lucky pellow