Applying for GC with new employer using old employer I-140 approval ??

patela_24

5 hours ago, AverageDesiGuy said:

I am exactly in same situation , frogmen does not want to interfile using previous employed I-140.

I have sent written TUB request 4 times to 4 different places (CA, TX , NBA and Charlotte FO) still no luck.

currently my status is in "case remains pending"

got it... thanks for sharing your experience bro

5 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Bro this is only applicable if you filed 485 on eb3 and want ro interfile to eb2 yes not for fresh 485 @YeddiBK this thread lo cheppinde cheppa niku

oh , ok .. thanks for the clarification bhayya

14 hours ago, patela_24 said:

Guys,

ee video lo ee person is suggesting that some people are applying GC with their current employer with their old approved I-140 even with PWD / Perm still pending with new employer. Timestamp from 5:00 till 6:30 .... ila mana vallu evaraina chesthunnara?? 

naadhi processing time chuuskuntey, pwd inka processing with new employer and Perm will take other 10 months may be... appatiki PD retrogress ayye chance kuda undhi (pd already current, but GC delayed since current empoyer filed PWD in March 2022)

please provide your inputs

Bro please provide update once you know if anyone did it and got EAD or AP or GC?

10 hours ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Bro please provide update once you know if anyone did it and got EAD or AP or GC?

I've done some research bhayya... only those with i485 from previous employer are qualified for interfiling with current employer.... this is still in contrary to what the guy mentioned in the video....

bsically up to attorney i guess, vallu previous i140 use chesi interfile chese chance undhi antey mundhuki vellochemo...bleak chances though...evarikaina yemanna thelusthey, plz updte here

1 hour ago, patela_24 said:

I've done some research bhayya... only those with i485 from previous employer are qualified for interfiling with current employer.... this is still in contrary to what the guy mentioned in the video....

bsically up to attorney i guess, vallu previous i140 use chesi interfile chese chance undhi antey mundhuki vellochemo...bleak chances though...evarikaina yemanna thelusthey, plz updte here

Thanks bro. Kani company attorneys generally cheyaru.. may be Murthy law firm tho matladali to get some clarity.