What is the credibility of pawala and kaapurs to be in politics

Burada_kaapurs

8 hours ago, Burada_kaapurs said:

every body can have multiple affairs with the consent of living partners so is Hari Krishna or Krishna did.  their wives are aware of those affairs.

only after LP officially got divorced, NTR married her. nuvvu cheppe comparisions not at all sync. edho chepplani ededho chebuthuanv. check the facts.

Pawala gadu without the knowledge of renu desai he ran the affair with Russian and got 2 kids with her . ilanti chillar mentality gadu how can he serve the people with this mind set anedhi question.

leaving all that aside, asalu PK ki divorce rakamunde renu live-in relationship lo undi koduku puttadu. court ruled the bigamy case in PK's favor because affairs can't be considered as marriage. she started crying when the same thing happened with her. vaalla divorce time ki PK flops lo unnadu, PRP party kooda poindi... so she remained calm. tarvatha PK ki hits vachhi politics loki vachhaka media lo gola start chesindi. if she is legit, divorce ivvakunda PK meeda case pettalsindi, or protest cheyyalsindi. it's just a campaign against him. idantha public domain lo unna information, so there is nothing they can do about it.

On 7/19/2022 at 6:50 PM, Burada_kaapurs said:

Anna Siru gadu party petti vote lu esina janalni kondavp chesi silent ga party ni ammesukonadu chillar beragadu..

chivarak YSJagan daggara panodila chethuli kattukoni adukku tinnadu movies kosam chillar betagadu.

Appati varaku live in relationship lo kids (akira) ki birth ichi PRP party pettaka pathivratha anipinchukontaniki pelli chesukonnadu renu desai ni..

ilanti male prostitute pawala gadu anna Siru gadu party ammesinappudu silent unnadu, just to make janalu another time kvp in the name of Jana sena…

idhi antha kaapurs family drama … ekkada pawala gadu kooda sirio ni suppurt chesinattu unte veedi ni kooda eggs tho kodatharo ani silent undu..

cut chesthr Renu desai tho married life lo unnapude russian tho malli before marriage kids ni kannadu.

ilanti mathi sthimitham leni chillar pawalagadu, intlo oka pellam tho kooda relationship maintaim cheyalenodu praja seva em chesthadu ra burada kaapurs and pilla sainiks..

Teddy's valla use emundi...lanchaalu dobbatam...corruption...jail baagothaalu....religious conversions....state ni naashanam cheyyadam thappa....shammi story and obul teddy are good..examples. 

1 hour ago, TopLechipoddi said:

Teddy's valla use emundi...lanchaalu dobbatam...corruption...jail baagothaalu....religious conversions....state ni naashanam cheyyadam thappa....shammi story and obul teddy are good..examples. 

he is not teddy, he is undercover comcast guy... comcasts anduke support kosam vastunnaru. antha kalisi kapurs ni thitti vaallu teddies ni thidithe shunakanandam.

4 hours ago, Starblazer said:

he is not teddy, he is undercover comcast guy... comcasts anduke support kosam vastunnaru. antha kalisi kapurs ni thitti vaallu teddies ni thidithe shunakanandam.

Oh is it?? I think time has come for AP people to stop believing these folks. That's the reason they always mudslinging others. Abn tv5 mahaa cvr etc always project them as some aliens who came from another planet

Basically teddy's are called as kaapurs in Rayalaseema and TS. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Starblazer said:

ee range lo kooda thinking chestunnara lol

no wonder jaggad is sheem

meeku merey interpret cheseyatam 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Starblazer said:

there are hardcore teddies and langas who keep ridiculing Kapus as some sort of "upstarts" - halwa is the best example. Your obsession with comcasts makes you ignore it.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

self harming obsession

6 hours ago, Starblazer said:

Orey why are you judging my caste ra pilla sainik. I dont have to hide my caste. I am proud Motati reddy hailing from Telangana. 
kaapurrs gallani 10ge prathodu comcast avvalna? Comcast are useless and hopeless edavalu.. you can go and abuse them to any extent you want but don’t attribute everybody to comcast just because they are banging kaapurs..

Looks like you are an undercover kaapurs who is gila gila kottinh for getting out the truth of dirty pamdi sirio family politics. Emduku ra antha slavery for that dirty family. Tell me one good thing they did for telugu states?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Neeku okka caste ni ante baaga kaalthadi enduko? 

8 hours ago, TopLechipoddi said:

Lanchalu , corruption evadu tresukodu, nakka gadu hayam lo kooda full corruption but yellow media hiding them. but lanjaalu matram kaapurs sirio family.. okka upayogam kooda ledu telugu states ki..

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Starblazer said:

leaving all that aside, asalu PK ki divorce rakamunde renu live-in relationship lo undi koduku puttadu. court ruled the bigamy case in PK's favor because affairs can't be considered as marriage. she started crying when the same thing happened with her. vaalla divorce time ki PK flops lo unnadu, PRP party kooda poindi... so she remained calm. tarvatha PK ki hits vachhi politics loki vachhaka media lo gola start chesindi. if she is legit, divorce ivvakunda PK meeda case pettalsindi, or protest cheyyalsindi. it's just a campaign against him. idantha public domain lo unna information, so there is nothing they can do about it.

Looks like you are PK legal team. Wow what a story and justification for the cheap chillar characterles pawala .

23 minutes ago, Burada_kaapurs said:

Orey why are you judging my caste ra pilla sainik. I dont have to hide my caste. I am proud Motati reddy hailing from Telangana. 
kaapurrs gallani 10ge prathodu comcast avvalna? Comcast are useless and hopeless edavalu.. you can go and abuse them to any extent you want but don’t attribute everybody to comcast just because they are banging kaapurs..

Looks like you are an undercover kaapurs who is gila gila kottinh for getting out the truth of dirty pamdi sirio family politics. Emduku ra antha slavery for that dirty family. Tell me one good thing they did for telugu states?

comcasts ani ante neekenduku kaltundi? arey orey ani intha digajari comments pettalsina avasaram enti?

vere castes ni analante first neeku moral high ground undali... basically you're what you hate.

18 minutes ago, Burada_kaapurs said:

Looks like you are PK legal team. Wow what a story and justification for the cheap chillar characterles pawala .

I'm not supporting PK or anyone. I'm just saying that people should stick to legal and ethical means instead of running propaganda and mudslinging. PK 2024 lo CM kadu kada, MLA avvatame kooda doubt ae... alaantidi PK ni target cheyyataniki oka account create chesukuni db lo enduku join ayyav unless you have an agenda? you can check my past activity, I don't support anyone unconditionally. personal ga target cheyyatam & abuse cheyyatam laanti chesi vere vaalla character gurinchi disco enduku?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, YOU said:

Neeku okka caste ni ante baaga kaalthadi enduko? 

Neelanti caste hatred fanatics eyes ki it looks that way

My stance doesn't change with caste

Ee db lo ye caste ni attack chestunnaru mari