Devadula pumphouse and motors are intact even after record flooding

JackSeal

Chandrababu start chesina scheme in 2002. Ee langa kampu tho modalettina kaleswaranaki icchina scene antha intha kaadhu ikkada. Vaadevedo retired chief engineer okkadu- inkodu famous human rights professor - some kannada baapan guy settled in hyd.

I forgot the name of that professor scoundrel - but i remember him making an imitation with his hands as if he is catching a head with hair - and saying we can control the farmers of andhra by their hair by controlling river waters. This "human rights" fellow wants to kick on stomachs of poor farmers and play games with their harvests.

I have never seen a more abaddhal kor movement than this langa movement @Android__Halwa @RSUCHOU

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Chandrababu start chesina scheme in 2002. Ee langa kampu tho modalettina kaleswaranaki icchina scene antha intha kaadhu ikkada. Vaadevedo retired chief engineer okkadu- inkodu famous human rights professor - some kannada baapan guy settled in hyd.

I forgot the name of that professor scoundrel - but i remember him making an imitation with his hands as if he is catching a head with hair - and saying we can control the farmers of andhra by their hair by controlling river waters. This "human rights" fellow wants to kick on stomachs of poor farmers and play games with their harvests.

I have never seen a more abaddhal kor movement than this langa movement @Android__Halwa @RSUCHOU

kaleshwaram project ni design chesindhi complete chesindhi antha kachara gadu ani gorralu chepukuntaru, nunvuu endhi vachi idhi eppudo 2002 lo start ayindhi antavu @3$%

7 minutes ago, Piracy Raja said:

kaleshwaram project ni design chesindhi complete chesindhi antha kachara gadu ani gorralu chepukuntaru, nunvuu endhi vachi idhi eppudo 2002 lo start ayindhi antavu @3$%

Devadula gurinchi chepthunna.

Just now, argadorn said:

Enka nagarjuna sagar and srsp better analedhu … nehru op n d it lol

Devadula is a lift scheme just like Kaaleshwaram and built fairly recent. So comparision is appropriate.

Devadula ki barrage kadite kada mana cbn adi munganiki, edo kaluva todi rendu motorlu petti kanchinchdu, kcr built yet to be opened tupakulagudem barrage to source water to devadula pumps. Devadula itself is eye wash by cbn