Birth rate in the U.S. is falling

areyentiraidhi

8 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

If you are a muslim or muslim sympathiser, I do not have any problem, thats your problem. But the problems associated with this P!slamic scum will bring the entire world down in next 20-30 years.

They are still breeding like pigs in UK, EU and USA. In the UK where I am living, its a common sight where a burqah cladded mother carries 2 walking children, one  more in the creche and 1 inside the womb. The most modern muslim family has 4-5 children in the UK. Earlier it used to be 10-15. During Covid times, it was a common headline 'a family of 9', 'a family of 11' died due to Covid-19. The UK Census Org admitted that there is a discrepancy of 30% due to unreported members of this community.

One after the other, the cities like Leicester, Luton, Leeds, London, Oldham, Birmingham are succumbed to this Islamic outbreak.

But why am I worried?

Myself and lot of frens families have been direct victims of this pig population. Where this scum dominates, you will not get good quality medical treatment, streets filled with rental cabs. With 5 children in a family, it gets impossible to secure a place for our children in a good school, for families who pay tax and who buy expensive houses. This scum lives off free from the taxes paid by non-muslims.

I am human sympathizer and an agnostic born in a Hindu family.

You should understand that muslim community is in a different timeline and will take some time to be on par.

You didn't see Hindus killing ladies, dalits and doing all sorts of nonsense that's why you think yourself as somewhat superior.

Every religion goes though that phase.....look at Christianity as well.

Since you are so blinded by your hate and didn't bother to do a simple Google search, let me do it for you.

https://thediplomat.com/2022/05/contrary-to-hindutva-claims-indias-muslim-fertility-rate-is-declining-sharply/

In the end there won't be Hindus or Muslims or Christians...why bother?