Health insurance - pedda bokka

Srin

I had this situation for myself once. You can request your insurance company or the Hospital you went for discount or installment plan.

Manam mundhey inform cheyaali, I need Dr's who are covered under my insurance anni.

If not vaala ki ishtamaina Dr or Kaaliga vunna Dr ni kavalani assign chestaru and they don't care if it's Inside or Outside network. 

3 hours ago, Spidie said:

I had this situation for myself once. You can request your insurance company or the Hospital you went for discount or installment plan.

Manam mundhey inform cheyaali, I need Dr's who are covered under my insurance anni.

If not vaala ki ishtamaina Dr or Kaaliga vunna Dr ni kavalani assign chestaru and they don't care if it's Inside or Outside network. 

memu 1 week before anni kanukkoni in -network annakey we proceeded.

Insurance ni adigitey u dont have out of network annaru. and insurance vallu provider ki cal chestey since this dr is assistant it should be billed to main provider(OB-GYN is within network) but the assistant (who is out of network) vallu we dont take change in claim and our policy doesnt allow antunnaru anta, dont know how to handle this

Cigna vallu appeal chey annaru adi malli they might lower bill antey thappa fully avoid situation ledu annaru, so what other options I can do get this removed

I have out of network coverage bro but with 15k deductible something. I don’t think this matters. Yours is called surprise Bill. Naku motham 6 months patindi to settle this issue . Wait till you get the Bill from surgeon . Then start calling health insurance. Inka keep calling surgeon to let them know you are actively working  on it

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 7:24 AM, Jay22 said:

Any updates on this claim bro? Did insurance end up paying the asisstant surgeon? Naadhi kuda same case with cigna. Anesthesiologist 7k bill out of network.

inka ledu, Appeal file chesa so waiting. Hospital lo idi anta ayyi untey its hospital responsibility to make sure and if hospital in-network itey good